AA caps on Phinny when Luclin hits?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brumans, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Brumans Augur

So I can go into my AA window right now, pick the Luclin expansion, and see the AA lines available to me. However, they still show the Live value for the max ranks.

I'm assuming there's no way all the ranks will be available, but will the UI get any update as to what the actual caps are per line?
  2. AgentofChange Augur

If Beta is still available you can go get a maxed AA toon and spend the AAs to see when they change from Luclin to PoP or w/e the next increase is.
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

If I remember correctly, you can see all the ranks, but higher ranks are level restricted. Most of them say so in the description.
  4. Numiko Augur

once you get to rank 3 or 4 the "expansion" will change to PoP and you cannot buy any more ranks until that expansion goes live.

I'm curious about the AA that replaced the old leadership abilities as they are marked "Everquest" at zero cost, but we do not have them.
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

I thought the leadership abilities are default now. You can set assist etc in raid/groups and their targets are marked. Spell casting awareness etc.
  6. AgentofChange Augur

The leadership abilities are default but not all of them are in effect on TLPs. For example if you test copy your character from Ragefire/Lockjaw/Phinny to Test you will notice you have more hp due to the leadership abilities kicking in.
  7. Brumans Augur

Excellent, thanks! I didn't know the expac name would change.
  8. EQcleric Elder

277 for necros.

Most classes will be around there.

150 "useful" aas for most classes also.
  9. Zapsos Augur

Just curious Which AA's do you consider useless?
  10. Hype New Member

For necromancers I'd say AAs that don't impact regular game play such as +WIS, +CHA, and +DEX.
  11. GrugSA Augur

Nah, but you can search on allahkazam for specific AAs and it will let you know when you can get them for example http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Combat_Stability

Short rundown for SoL
    Innate stats/resists 1-5
    Run, regen, casting, utility(tradeskills, bind wound) and defensive AA 1-3
    Class/archetype specific 1, 3 or 5 depending on which AA

Some are like target target ect. But the stat ones that give like hp, mana and attack aren't on TLP yet. I assume we get them when LDoN is unlocked as that is when leadship AAs became a thing.

Dex effects channeling skill and what pleb is gonna be near max AA and not be int capped. Innate dex> Innate int.
  12. EQcleric Elder

Have the list at home. Will post it later.