AA Achievments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hekaton, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Hekaton Augur

I think there is a new AA guy. Are these going to continue or was it just a time crunch that they are not in game. A small thing i know
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Information overload!!!!!!!!!!

What new guy? In game or a employee?
    Is what going to continue?

Were you perhaps in Beta and saw something?

So hard to read minds without my crystal ball
  3. Hekaton Augur

if i recall Dzarn did AA. some dev named ganzito did all the AA updates on the beta forums. and the title of the thread is AA achievments. thats what i was asking about
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thank you for explaining.

I no longer participate in beta therefore was not in the beta forums so had no idea what you were talking about other than the title which could have meant many things for AA achievements from getting rewarded AA from achievements or what is the highest AA you can get from achievements, etc;)

So:

You do not see any of the AA that you saw in beta. Were they left out or was it because a new dev was in charge who did not finish them?
    Gotcha

Edit: I believe someone commented on this somewhere in these forums recently.
  5. Agrun Apprentice

Seems like the OP is referring to the achievements for attaining certain amounts of AA like: 40000 AA, 42500 AA, 45000 AA, etc.
    Hekaton likes this.
  6. Cadman Elder

Think he means there was no new AA count achievements added - some classes were already over 50k in ToV but no new achievement added with CoV
    Hekaton likes this.
  7. Hekaton Augur

yes. those were the ones i was talking about
  8. Tegila Augur

Maybe art this point they're going to do it every 10k idk. If it was 5k you'd already see them.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think they just didn't get around to adding them. When I didn't get an achieve at 52,500 I was thinking the switched it to every 5k but when I hit 55k there was still no achieve. That's when I looked and saw there's no new one's in the window.