Fixed Internally a rotcap feeder pets in HoS proc Sonic Blast, proc dmg unreported in combat spam

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Eviara, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Eviara Journeyman

'a rotcap feeder' in Hills of Shade is summoning pets that appear to be proccing Sonic Blast (~4k dmg + 4 sec stun, according to ZAM), which seems kinda gnarly for the zone difficulty, or at least compared to surrounding sporali mobs. I dunno if that proc is intentional, but in addition to being powerful, it's also appears to be bugged -- I'm not seeing any spell damage from the proc in my combat spam. Checking my logs, I found one clear instance in which I have full health, I'm hit by some melee and 1 Sonic Blast, and then I'm fully healed again. There's a 2.8k dmg discrepancy between the melee dmg I received and the heal that topped off my health, leading me to conclude there's unreported damage associated with Sonic Blast.
  2. Prathun Developer

Verified. It looks like the Sporalize swarm pets were a copy of a_vampire_bat from Solteris Raid 7. They have the same scripts and spell proc of those bats... And probably shouldn't.
    Yinla, Eviara and eepok like this.