A random meeting with Undercat.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Siffo, May 14, 2017.

1. Siffo New Member

Greetings and well met.

Thank you Undercat for sharing your time (and buffs) with me.

We both shared an interest as to whether I would be interested in becoming a member of the guild and if we were a good fit. Unfortunately RL intruded before I could share information ablut my self.

Siffo was my very first character in EQ on the Firiona Vie server (it was a RP server and you could only have one character per account.) I first entered the world of EQ when the Kunark expansion came out. Siffo was a Halfling Rogue. I spent 21 levels in the Misty Thicket ( I had a really traumatic experience the first time I tried to go through Kithicor Forest...at night.). It wasn't just all the corpses of Quea my friend the druish princes (long story) who had left a day earlier to see more of the world....it was just down right terrifying.

My first guild was Saga, a heavy RP guild. Fun but I wanted to see more. I think it was Tribulation next where four of us formed the the Horsemen. From there it was on to Fire and Fury a hard core raiding guild.

I restarted as a Wizzy to try something new and still ended back in Fire and Fury a second time.

The Horseman moved on to EQ2 when it came out.

Since then I have played Vanguard, Rift Both Star Wars, Rift, Tera, Guild Wars 2 but I always end up back up at EQ.

I am not into drama, I enjoy RP as game play but rarely get into it for the RP it self (I am RP lite).

I don't do drama (maybe a little as RP if that is what the scenario is.). I am an adventurer, gear and loot is nice (As an HC raider I have had some of the best over the years) but I am more interested in going, seeing and doing things the most.

I have never trained or griefed anyone on purpose, although as part of a HC raid guild I have been part of disrupting entire zones as we moved through during raid calls. My friend Shissahop (Froglok Shammy) once managed to aggro the entire zone of Mons Letalis. I have never seen so many mobs chasing one player.

Personal info: I am male, 56 years old (yes I am ancient for a gamer), I live in SoCal with my wife, daughter and two and half dogs. Penn and Teller are dogs, the jury is still out on Mazzy. I have an odd work schedule. I work 12 hour rotating shifts, three days on three days off and it swaps from days and nights every ten weeks. Makes it hard to arrange regular groups.

There is a lot more but that should give you a general idea.
  2. Mabbu #1 New Member

Application accepted!