a harbinger of fear

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vanrau, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Vanrau Augur

I am curious if this quest NPC is working for the Wizard 1.0 epic in Plane of Fear.

People are telling me this NPC doesn't work for wizards.
  2. yerm Augur

This NPC is deliberately not included. I would be absolutely shocked if it were put in before OOW.
  3. Vanrau Augur

I've seen him spawn on golem kills on Phinigel before, however it's been a while. I'm wondering if this was an accident and they were removed or if this is intended.
  4. Ducreux Augur

None of the harbingers work on the 3 newest TLP servers. They were deliberately omitted before the launch of RF/LJ.
  5. Vaclav Augur

Prathun when he added them said they wouldn't be active till PoR or something for TLP - something far, far down the line.
  6. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Ironically, if the original quest was still in (which required Cazic's Skin and a dust off Tola), the Wizard epic would be one of the easiest ones to complete.

Broken Golem took me personally under a week of tracking down the spawn, I would communicate with others that are actively pursuing it for tips and tricks. We should have over 50 completed Wizard epics on the server before Velious launches.
    Gemdiver likes this.