A few questions I can't find answered anywhere.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Daelem, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Daelem New Member

I am an old player of this game, and nostalgia has hit me pretty hard with the recent passing of a friend that introduced me to mmorgs starting with eq. I have recovered my password and such and should have a few lvl 55 to 70 characters, DE SK and Troll Shaman being the highest. Last expansion I played was serpents spine, and not for long at that.
    so....
    How big is the everquest download now? My data is limited unfortunately but is 10 gigs going to get it done? I can buy more but yeah, cost is a thing I need to budget.

Will my SK and Shaman be good choices for a player that just wants to play around and explore? Not interested in raiding and stuff, just want to run around killing things like I used to. Visit a few places we used to chill out and such in his honor/memory.
  2. Tronk Augur

Sorry to hear about your friend.

The game is about 12 gigabytes to download now as I recall. We are data capped as well, we go to a cafe or restaurant with our laptop and download new games while we eat/drink. Every bit helps. Another thing is to see if someone you know has either the game or would let you download it.

Once you have the game (or part of it), you can just copy it to your system. When it patches it will download missing pieces (if any). You don't need to download as all-or-none.