A drolvarg pawbuster not popping since double rare?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bosshog, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Bosshog New Member

Checking to see if Pawbuster is broken after the double rare event. I've had several folks mention they've camped him for many many hours and haven't seen him. I also saw 5+ threads from past TLPs where the double rare events broke the spawn.

I know hes a tough spawn, its not that, I'm fine with a tough spawn but, 30 hours in had me start wondering if this has fallen to the same issue as past TLPs. I started poking around and noticed all the threads about pawbuster being broken after the double rare event so if you could check, I would certainly appreciate it!

Also put in a ticket for investigation but thought publicly so others could chime in may be helpful as well.
  2. Bosshog New Member

Heard back on the ticket already that it has spawned multiple times. Just my RNG with this mob. Carry on!
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ya, I noticed that the area I was fighting in was popping named every other spawn during the double rares event. Now double rare is over and I have gone thru 80 cycles in the same area with 1 named. Quite a shock lol

So for those who think double rares don't happen just might be in the wrong zone. Its not all zones.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Double rare event no longer affects pawbuster spawn rate as of March 2019 patch:

- Celestial Fists (Monk Epic) - The spawn in Karnor's Castle that has a chance to be a drolvarg pawbuster no longer shares an encounter with a drolvarg warlord. The remaining spawns in the room have a slightly higher chance of being a drolvarg warlord.