A couple of returning player questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Wax_lyrical, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Wax_lyrical New Member

Hi EQ Forums!

Pls, what are RK spells? I've googled them and couldn't find any answer. The didn't exist when I stopped playing.

Also, any recommended levelling zones for an 85 heroic cleric would be much appreciated.

I've got All Access, but would I benefit much from the two newest expansions?

Thanks,
    WL!
  2. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Rk is rank.

Rk. I is vendor bought
    Rk. II is dropped in group content or bought with group currency
    Rk. III is only available by raiding

It's the same spell, but cost and effect usually go up, and/or resists are reduced.
  3. Borek-VS Augur

If you have completed your Feerrott merc quest, and are All Access, then I would suggest trying the initial kill quests with a tank merc in the House of Thule (not the Feerrott ones). If you are F2P, I'm not sure what to suggest as good, but I know that the elementals in Katta (in the Buried Sea) are still light blue, but there are probably better options out there.
  4. Wax_lyrical New Member

Thanks! I haven't completed the Ferrot Merc Quest, however, I will give it my attention. Where do I begin?

Then I'll try House of T. I'm All-Access, not sure why my account is not showing as such! I'll look into it!
  5. Borek-VS Augur

The forum only shows All Access if you turn that option on.

The zone in point in Feerrott the Dream has several NPCs. One of them gives you the merc upgrade quest. It can easily completed solo or with a tank or healer merc of a lower rank (e.g. J1). The other Feerrott quests are harder than the House of Thule quests, fyi.
  6. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

At this point, especially since there isn't a discount on the current Call of the Forsaken expansion, I'd recommend waiting until the next expansion which is coming 10/28 for All Access subscribers.
    CrazyLarth and Borek-VS like this.