A Council Divided

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zantor, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Zantor Augur

For the old Kaesora Library raid, A Council Divided. Can you change the mechanics a tad. Or change it where we can turn off finishing blow at will? Trying to get the 4 bad council members all under 5% at the 4 same and finishing blow keeps killing them at 10% and then they insta respawn at full health it super annoying. Or another way for chanters to get Twincast Aura Rk3.
  2. Duder Augur

3. Zantor Augur

Yes, but that is the 3rd raid, need to do the first 2 to unlock this raid.
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have always thought this should be a toggleable AA.
  5. Duder Augur

Ahh, guess I had some one request it for my enc, but he didn't have credit for anything but that one
  6. Rowanoak Elder

Enchanters get finishing blow? Im sure you can find a way to lower their health slower without needing a change to the way this works
    Duder and Brohg like this.
  7. Zantor Augur

Get that raid and try it, it's not nearly as easy as it sounds with their low level / hp compared to 110's.
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I haven't … but is it worse that Solteris 3?

And can confirm you just need the Final Confrontation raid (where you get to save the dragons, rather than farm for TS components) to get Twincast Aura Rk III.
  9. Zantor Augur

Yup, all you need if you have someone who can request it for you, otherwise, have to do the first 2 to be able to request the 3rd to unlock the spell.
  10. Rowanoak Elder

I suppose I could go into more detail about how to lower your damage output as a level 110, have you tried taking your gear off and punching them once they get low? Or maybe just use a lower leveled pet.
  11. Moege Augur

No repost setup e.g cone of the mystics
    Damage shield and turn your back to them.
    Duder likes this.
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Could always bring a necro friend or three. It would be painful, but they have some ability we used to use on solteris balance event that never crits and always does a set amount of damage. Perfect balance.