A Council Divided - seeds of destruction

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by fakenames, Jul 13, 2023.

1. fakenames Journeyman

This raid is bugged. I was able to complete it on rizlona during sod but going back to flag some new alts for korafax through the raids and this raid is acting very weird.

How the raid is suppose to work. there are 8 council members. 4 are good 4 are bad. you use the emotes to determine which are which. If you kill a good member the entire event resets if you kill a bad you have 30s to kill t he other 3 before it respawns.

how its working right now. the 4 bad instantly respawn. I got them all to <10% and killed them all in <20s but they all instantly respawned as they died.. I got a new dz and it did it again. I came back a different day same thing. another new dz. same thing. This last time i even killed them twice. i got them all to <10% got them dead got them to <10% again and got them dead again and then wiped when they respawned instantly.

Killing a good does infact reset the entire event like its suppose to. Thats usually what i do to not wipe.

#fixitformischief but also so i can kora flag my new dudes
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Get the 4 kill targets as low as possible, like 2-3% before killing any of them. Under 10% isn't precise enough. If you're doing this at a high level you may need to use some low level spells or damage shield etc. to avoid accidentally killing one too early.
  4. fakenames Journeyman

i did it exactly how i did it in sod. even in era getting them to just 3% and not letting them die is a huge ask they dont have that many hps. infact my guild killed it by burning all 4 down from 30% i have them even lower then that.