A Call To Arms & An Impassioned Plea For Help

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gyurika Godofwar, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

You guys have your niche and we have ours. We're doing pretty well all things considered, regardless of the haters who say otherwise (not you Vasil, just a general blanket reference there) and we will be breaking into VoA by late this month or early December if all goes well.

Everyone who said it couldn't be done once again will be proven wrong only to come up with some other way to try to discredit us and we'll overcome that as well. We didn't set out to silence the naysayers or any of that silly nonsense, we just are trying to have fun and challenge ourselves, but it has been a nice by product to be able to do so.
  2. shiftie Augur

I don't see who is hating in this thread. I've read a lot of reasonable posts herein. You kind of have this you against the world mentality it is kind of a big turn off to want to test copy and goof off raiding. I have gads of free time since I don't raid anymore and plenty of raid experience but this thread made me less interested in raiding on test than I was prior to reading it.
  3. Noobieguy Augur

30 with T3/T4 VoA raid gear maybe.. doubt 30 can beat any of those if they are in the same level gear (T1/T2 VoA).
  4. shiftie Augur

you would be wrong.
  5. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

I may regret this later but.... Shiftie is right all 4 of those raids should be beatable by 30-35 SS geared lvl 95 toons assuming they have above average brain cell counts.
    Kiraji likes this.
  6. Noobieguy Augur

LOL Guess that may be true, I didn't have T4 HoT raid gear. I also think the T4 HoT raid gear is better than T1 VoA gear except for focii though.
  7. shiftie Augur

one step closer to world domination.
  8. Oakenn Tigerspirit Augur

Thats just my personal opinion for ALL 4. For argath alone (which tbh would be a better choice) T4 VoA group gear should do it... maybe some better (upper house?) gear for the tanks. And Argath being the loot candyland it is would gear everyone else up to do everything else in short order. With low numbers (imo) order would be... (this is ignoring the fact u have to do T2 to unlock beast)

Argath > Sarith > Beast > Valley

Beast would take a WHILE but with proper CC and heavy heal stacking it would die eventually (4-5 necros would go a long way in making this more manageable for sure)

Valley I put as hardest just because with the dps this group would probably be putting out you would have a great deal of adds to deal with which I have never seen (never taken long enough) so I can't judge how manageable it would be.

Either way I'd STRONGLY suggest doing upper a couple times and giving every slot usable to a couple (2-3) warriors and having 1-2 knights in T2/T3 HoT raid (or cultural for them all tbh if you get good drop rates) then going straight into Argath.
  9. Benhan Journeyman

okay i will regret this but. im on test before i was on live on a roi raid WE beast library and the well with less then 30 EASY might i add u and this was way when they havnt beat SS so yes we know but on test we cant find that talent people we are VERY limit. but we are trying.