A Bad Dream

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Thomasofold, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Thomasofold Elder

Title is both my situation and the name of the quest.

You have to collect tolkens from the styr things and then show them to the other satyr things then talk to the fairy.

That all goes fine but then when you complete the final task (Talk to the fairy) it doesnt disapear from my shared list of quests (Its blank with no futher info). You can manually remove it and she lets you do part 2 of the quest series but the required person to fight doesnt spawn...

Is this quest bugged or am I doing something wrong? I have now tried 3 times and died twice over messing around with this quest at the fairy and accidently pressing q :(...
  2. Scorrpio Augur

According to Zam comments, the quest IS somewhat bugged. After delivering tokens to Vasile, hailing her and then talking to Hanook, the quest does not register as complete. However, at some point, you should get a checkmark for it in your achieves under Hero's Journey. Once you have that, you can remove yourself from this task and get the next one. No mention, however, of how long that may actually take. One comment say need to wait for timer to run out.
  3. Thomasofold Elder

Ok thanks I'll try that next. I actually managed to get the guy to spawn last night by manually removing the quest. The only thing is by doing that if you fail (or acidently attck) you have to restart.

I almost killed the guy but he spawns with 4 or 5 body guards. Its definitely a group task lol.