99 Cleric LFG

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ShockTop, Apr 6, 2013.

1. ShockTop New Member

Hello all,

I came back from an EQ hiatus a few weeks ago and I have been leveling and working on updating some armor, etc. I have not played since HoT, so I had to play a bit of catch up :) .

At the time of this post, I am a little over half way through level 99 and have 4k AA. I have been working on Partisan and Mercenary in RoF to level. So far have done all but Xorbb and Chapterhouse. I am sitting 65k HP and 66k Mana unbuffed.

I'm looking to get back into raiding and would prefer a guild already broken into T2 RoF. I live in EST and am looking for a guild that raids somewhere between the hours of 6pm - 1 am EST. Most importantly, a guild that doesn't tolerate drama and has little to none of it between members and/or leaders. I understand that things happen sometimes and there will always be a few "troublemakers" in any given guild, but I also know that there are some guilds that have far more than average. I'd like to keep that to a minimum! I am currently on the Luclin server, but I am not too attached to it that if I find a something that fits well for both me and the guild, I will not be opposed to transfering.

Please PM me with suggestions and leave an in-game contact so I may send tells to acquaint myself better with you.

Thanks! :)