97 druid-4k AAs LFG

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Hilo, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Hilo Journeyman

Hi i just came back to EQ 2 weeks or so ago. Im looking for a heavy raiding guild. I can keep a very high raid attendance (90%+).

I have raid experience in VoA then i quit. I am flagged for all VoA raids ( book 5/5 ). I came back to a a guild in chaos. Im looking for VoA+ raiding. RoF definitly prefered.

Thank you.

I almost forgot. I am willing to transfer servers to join the RIGHT guild. I would be able to transfer immidiatley.
  2. Nyta Lorekeeper

What are your raiding times?
  3. Hilo Journeyman

Im able to raid until 12AM EST. Start time does not matter.
  4. Crystilla Augur

I'm not sure how much you want to raid (3x, 4x, 5+x a week) but if you want a light raiding schedule, you could take a look at Valorguard and check out our recruitment post HERE. We only raid 3x a week (Tu, F, Sun from 7-11pm ET) but have multiple RoF Tier 2 wins so far (Grelleth, Evantil and the non-progression BG one).

Culture wise, we aren't a min/max guild so we are a bit more relaxed with a hybrid raid force. I won't recommend Valorguard if you want a guild that tries to finish content among the leaders, though to be in Tier 2 currently I think is fairly good.

Our app process is a bit different (requires a sponsor) so if you're interested, I strongly recommend you chat with one of the officers listed in our recruitment thread.