96%rez

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Indyz, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Indyz New Member

What is the 96% spell called and at what level do shaman get I have the level59 90% Res incarnate anew but want the level and spell name for the 96% rez
  2. Brohg Augur

Rejuvenation of Spirit AA
  3. Indyz New Member

Thank you so much now to reduce the wait time on rez needs I can rez my crew whilst awaiting for healer needs to revive
  4. Snowman Augur

get your res stick from OMM missions/raids also
    Slippry and Brohg like this.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Snowman Augur

yeah my bad forget the res stick from OMM it's a complete waist of time ....
    Slippry likes this.
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

After having the rez stick for a few years, I recently gave up on using it on my cleric. The amount of people who get pissed if you give them a 90% rez vs 96% is absurd. :p
  8. Brohg Augur

Using on cle is odd? AA rez refreshes in like 10s?
  9. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Sometimes more than one person dies in 10 seconds
    Slippry and Bigstomp like this.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

These are people who don't want to win things.
    Slippry likes this.
  11. Bigstomp Augur

I play a clr alt. It's bloody slow. I don't have the rez stick, but if I did I'd use it.
  12. Clarisa Augur

The Rez Stick can be useful for clerics when we need to resurrect two people quickly during combat and don't have available/don't want to use Divine Resurrection. You can resurrect one person with the Blessing of Resurrection AA then immediately begin to resurrect someone else with the Rez Stick without waiting a few seconds (around 7 or so) for the AA to refresh (not to mention waiting for the cast of the AA itself). Or if you need to heal between resurrections you can use the AA on one person, cast a heal, then use the Rez Stick on another person during the global recast, all in less time than it would take to wait for the AA recast. The Rez Stick is also a slightly faster cast than the AA by about half a second so if you're pressed for time between heals it can be a better choice. It's also useful when you want to resurrect someone when you're drained/have no mana and all your mana recovery tools are down (because the AA requires mana now and VP can only be used about once per event). Sure, you could wait a few seconds to regen enough mana to use the AA, but using the Rez Stick allows you to resurrect someone without the delay.

It's unfortunate that some people react poorly to clerics using it, but they just need to understand that if a cleric tosses you a 90% combat resurrection it's because that's the best resurrection the cleric can offer in that situation -- "best" being what gets you back into action to help the raid as soon as possible and with the least interruption to the cleric's other duties (i.e. healing or buffing), not what gives you the most experience back. Turning it down and staying dead a few more seconds just so you can get a "better" resurrection from a cleric (unless you're a priest and are waiting for someone who has offered a Divine Resurrection) doesn't make much sense either, especially since in most raiding guilds, you're more likely to be resurrected by someone other than a cleric, which means you'll only get a 90% resurrection even if you wait. Even after events are over, especially after a win, it's important people who died during the kill get in zone immediately to prevent missing out on keys so that's another situation where I'll use the Rez Stick if I'm the first person to the corpse pile and don't see another cleric around. The only time I wouldn't consider using it is after a wipe because of the lengthy downtime or on trivial events where there's not as much urgency involved.

About all you can do I think if people don't like it is inform everyone and hope the raid/guild leader/other people back you up on it. If they care about winning and understand the actual goal of combat resurrections they should (hopefully) be supportive. If not, I would still use it and make a list of the people who don't like it so I can let someone else resurrect them/put them lower on my priority list for resurrections but I am mean that way. :/