76 Zerker - Does Molo Get Better?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by FoxWyrd, May 7, 2019.

1. FoxWyrd New Member

So as the title says, I'm a 76 Zerker and honestly, I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Groups are fairly non-existent and I can't afford consistent powerleveling, so I feel like I'm in an awkward spot.

I'm struggling to Molo and I don't know if I can keep doing this to 110. It's slow and painful and it's just a generally bad experience.

Do Zerkers ever get decent outside of a group?
  2. Brohg Augur

75-90some chop up boars in Toskirakk? If Dragonscale Hills has dried up, anyhow. That is a tough level range, that's not hard to admit, because folks who figure their way to getting things done just progress right out of it then proceed to chop mobs up at the level cap & collect salty envious tears from other dps classes :p

Check out those Toskirakk boars, though, if DSH doesn't have exp for you
  3. Tucoh Augur

Moloing on a zerker is no way to live your life.

Become more resourceful in finding a group and level up a shadowknight box between groups (better yet, level an sk and a brd box)
    Daedly likes this.
  4. Zolav Augur

powerful class, but the wrong class to Molo with. It will get better with gear but not much better.
  5. Behelit Augur

at 76 best bet might be riposte swarming gyrospire beza? but not sure really.

it definitely gets easier at highest levels to molo, theres no one thing but a culmination of Uncanny Resilience upgrades, Vamp Aura clicky, RoS/TBL bp, Conditioned Retaliation + regular stun. but like others have said, we're one of the crappier molo classes unless we can kill what we need to really fast and then wait for cooldowns (which is by no means effective molo, but you can accomplish things).
  6. Filter Augur

Only way I'm able to molo was to get max aa's for defense and offense. Once I had those and current gear, I could molo in low end zones...barely. How did I do that? I decided to do progression the previous expansion or two where the mobs were still blue and grind out aa's to help my zerker. I made a bard box and it became a lot easier (single pulls, 40% faster kill rate and extra merc). Once I got to the current content... I hit a wall and couldn't progress. Then I dusted off my old war and let him tank for me in those current zones. This was very difficult because his gear sucked.

Basically as a molo zerker, you need to stay up on your gear at all times. Max out offense/def aa's soon as you can. Search for groups is the key so you can progress. I'm just reiterating what others have stated but you can molo in older content than whatever level you sit at by exping in the previous expansion. Learn how to split mobs with your zerker, its a fun thing to do.

Filterx, Bezerkz, Dontsuk