70 shaman 700 AA - Returning player LFG

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Purrfekkt, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Purrfekkt New Member

Hi,

As the thread title says, I'm a returning player, from around 04 on the E'Marr server. I'm stuck in time at lvl 70, I've forgotten almost everything I ever knew about EQ and I have a desire to relearn it all and pick up where I left off.

I'm in GMT+10 timezone, (Australian East coast), but I can play US times with no problems. I was with a raiding guild while I still played, Paradise of the Nameless on the nameless server, we were competing for top guild on the server with Legacy of Steel so I have a good deal of raid experience in Everquest, and since, I've been playing WoW and SW:TOR at the high end of raiding content, even completing one of the most recent raid instances in SW:TOR 2nd in the world. While I have been involved in cutting edge raiding for the recent past, I'm not exactly looking for that any longer.

I'm really after a friendly, active guild, that is willing to help guide me back into this game and get me back up to speed. Casual, friendly xp runs, with knowledgeable and skilled players, who have plenty of patience with what is essentially now a complete noob.

-P
  2. Mysl Augur

Nameless merged with EMarr some times ago. PoN no longer exists, but there is another Asian guild, Real Faith, is on EMarr. You may even found some of your old PoN guild mates there.