7 servers down and counting..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, May 6, 2020.

1. Claudi Elder

me and my wife went after a 1 year break from Silver to Gold 3 weeks ago. After all these downtimes we are going back to FTP again (we dont care for the last 3 expansions anyway) ....
  2. dreamweaver Community Manager

Probably true, I should work on it.
    Nadisia, Goburs and Whulfgar like this.
  3. Lianeb Augur

Did Darkpaw really just blame Daybreak for their servers being down?
  4. Zandez Lorekeeper

This used to be a rare occurrence with unstable servers. Lately seems to be more common. Instead of lip service, as were the paying customers. Can we get an accurate status on servers and actual solutions instead of what seems to be temporary fixes. I know you can't predict/plan for every failure. But these ongoing server issues are really getting a bit out of hand!!!
  5. Hendar Augur

989 Studios put em up to it.
  6. Zamiam Augur

Hey Dev's how bout responding about Anniv Events extended ? alot of Inquiring minds would like to know .. and will there be an xp bonus this weekend or next or how bought just throw everyone 3 (4) hour 50% xp potions then we can use them when we want. That way if servers went down again (which im sure they will ) at least we wouldnt be wasting our potion ..
  7. Scrap Overseer New Member

If I broke things this often for this long where I worked I'd be unemployed....:eek:
  8. Sikkun Augur

If they actually split the companies out it can happen. Like LoTRO is also now (at least last I checked) published by Daybreak. If Daybreak manages the serves but isn’t the studio developing the game...it can happen.

Just on EQ seems more strange because they have been both dev/publisher for so long.