50% lockouts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Juggler, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Treeconix Elder

Double loot would not help the enigma that is TSS weapons. Good thing TBS is a weapon piñata.
  2. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

The way TSS raid drops work was kinda different. Most events would have 8 items:

Common_1
    Common_2
    Common_3
    Common_4
    Rare_1
    Rare_2
    Rare_3
    Rare_4

The event would drop two items, the first from the set "Common_1-Common_4 + Rare_1 + Rare_2" the second from the set "Common_1-Common_4 + Rare_3 + Rare_4"

The Rare items were the class specific like Wizard mask or Berserker mask and the weapons like Sekv. As such a specific weapon should drop 1 in 6 kills while a specific common is closer to 1 in 3.
  3. Grunty McGruntyface New Member

Reduced lockouts are fine by me. I am also most definitely a proponent of the extra loot idea on TLP - early expacs are so stingy and the unlock rate is so swift you barely have time to enjoy what you do manage to get before it gets superseded. I am not looking forward to the elemental armor class treadmill in PoP on Yelinak (never enough plate drops). I wish they would retroactively rejig that so the armor drop items can be converted into armor for any class at hand-in just like in Omens.

Mind you I only joined Yelinak because that's were my old guildies from Aradune decided to head. So not exactly a flag-waving "yay a vanilla TLP".
  4. Ishbu Augur

Dear lord no to the double loot.

Raids are cleared easily by many many guilds, loot is already available. Doubling the loot just makes it so there is no carrot of any kind to chase, you just get everything barring some bad RNG. At least now there is a reason to raid every week for half the expansion or so.

Realistically, if you feel TLPs need double loot you either dont really want to be playing the game much or your guilds loot system needs improvements.