4th of July Weekend info

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Calten_Gnomercy, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Calten_Gnomercy New Member

Has there been any announcements regarding double xp, station sales or anything else of that nature?

If so, could you post a link?

Thanks!
  2. Izcurly Augur

3. KC13 Augur

The way weekends have been going lately, they could have a quadruple XP weekend, but the servers would go all wonky and nobody would be able to log in and those that DID manage would find their chars deleveled to 50... :p
  4. Izcurly Augur

I predict fireworks that weekend.
  5. moogs Augur

6. Thesteus Journeyman

Hmmm, still no announcement. Don't they usually have double XP over the Independence Day holiday?
  7. moogs Augur

There's often a last minute announcement, but they are usually for long weekends. Being a Thursday, it might not happen this year.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Last year
    We did have one after the 4th which was on a Wednesday last year is what your remembing.
    Friday, July 6, 2012, and lasting until 11:59 pm Pacific on Sunday, July 8, 2012, we'll offer a Double Experience in EverQuest!

But they dont allways due it the same every year.
  9. Slasher Augur

4th to 7th.
  10. gnomeboss Augur

preemptive is-it-working-yet-i-don't-think-it's-turned-on-i'm-killing-the-exact-same-mobs-i-was-killing-yesterday-for-the-same-xp post.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  11. Geroblue Augur

Announced to start 1 minute after midnight PDT on July 4.
  12. Sebbina Augur

DD XP has started a little early, so no need to wait until midnight Pacific time to start the weekend grind. Also is a SC bonus sale, to consider if you want some - July 4th only pacific time.