4000 heroic xyz?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Cicelee Augur

As a magician, I have high heroic intelligence which helps with spell shielding and dot shielding. At 1200 hint, I was able to raise both mod2's to 38/45 level. The next level would be when I reached 1600 hint.

The other day I was able to get a couple more pieces of EOK raid gear, and decided to check my hint with PS and tribute. Sure enough, I had reached 1602 hint which put me at the 39/45 level. I moved my cursor over the number to see what I had to reach to get to 40/45, and it said my next increase would be at 2000 hint, which is a 400 heroic increase- the same increase that I had to get from 38/45 to 39/45.

Assuming that from here on out you will need to increase your specific heroic by 400 (at least for those mod2's that end at 45), that means by the time you reach 45/45 in the mod2 your heroic would be at 4000.

That seems like a crazy amount to get to in the near/immediate future. While it is very true that heroics on gear has blossomed in this expansion, I highly doubt we are getting to 4000 heroics within the next three expansions/years. While I am well aware that every expansion is a gear reset for characters, to think that we are going to eventually reach 4000 heroics is kind of amazing and overwhelming at the same time...
  2. smash Augur

They just ensured that they do not have to change in the near future.
    Sokon likes this.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Future proofing, this was all told to us when they moved mod2s into the Heroics. If and when we start approaching 4000 in heroics we'll probably have some other new stats to build them all into.
  4. Sokon Augur

this
  5. fransisco Augur

Now if only all heroics meant something equally.