3 Box problem

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by kamvenau, Apr 21, 2014.

1. kamvenau New Member

Hi , sorry for my bad English, it's not my main language.
    I was boxing Nec Mage and Bard for some time now,all gold, Lv at 87 to 88, all have CoTF
    my small team works fine at HOT zone till i want to explore some old raid area (like get my team their epic 2.0 or even 2.5 ?) the lack of real healer has become a problem for me, since mercs aren't allow to be in raid instance.
    So i was thinking about add SK(as MT&Puller) and a Healer(Shm or Cle, one with slow and one with better Healng) to group, but not box 4 or even 5 since it will cost me too much money (gold account plus CoTF and a new computer which can handle 5 account at once)

Than the only option is to change my char
    my main is nec from 2000 so i won't replace him with other class
    so i want to ask that change mage and bard to SK+Cle (or Shm) is a good idea?
  2. Sebbina Augur

Well, you need 6 characters to form a raid, and enter anguish, being in a friendly and some what helpful guild is handy for the occasional Orb run. Actually, you wouldn't need gold or COTF on 2 new accounts to build a Cleric and SK to 85 or so, however, I think that for the minor use of acquiring Epic 2.0 orbs, the better idea is to find some help. If you haven't joined some guild and don't really want to, at least post what server you are on as it might draw an offer of assistance. I play mains on Povar and if you are on that server a game mail could allow me to see about setting up something to get an orb, (I usually do the Ture/Warden Hanvar combo to get one)
  3. kamvenau New Member

yeah i know i need 6 char to enter the raid zone, was think use another 3 backup char to join the group than log my main char back, or is this a no go ? lol
    my server is old TN server, forgot what is the correct name now, well...epic 2.0 is just one part of the plan
    was think about all raid area before SoD, so i think i might really need a real healer , or SK is good enough to tap their health back while tanking old raid boss?
  4. Mithrandyr Augur

A well geared and well AAd (around 5k AA and 7k+ AC) SK can do the first four events of anguish without a healer at level 90.
  5. moogs Augur

You need 6 characters in a group to enter Citadel of Anguish. But you can log them in, invite them to the group, and camp out. You can get in with 3 characters online and 3 characters offline. Once you are in Anguish you can drop the offline ones from the group. They all need to be level 70+.

So I think you should use your existing 3 characters to help level up some new ones, and you will only need them for raids. Don't have to change your characters permanently.