2HB animation for staves / Bos

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tehmonk, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Tehmonk New Member

Would it be possible to have the original 2hb animations for just staves / bos? I understand people want their hammers to be swung, but Staves really made more sense with the jabbing animations especially for monks. Just wondering if this would possible

Edit: perhaps an option to pick which animation for 2hb in particular, like choosing pre-luclin models at the settings before launching the game
  2. Funk Augur

I do kinda miss the old shoveling animation with old models.

I still remember as a young broodling Iksar monk in Warslik's Woods I ventured into the goblin castle to look for Grachnist the Destroyer and encountered a grandmaster named Kain on the E'Ci server wielding a Bo Staff of Trorsmang. I watched him obliterate with that thing and came to really enjoy that animation with a 2HB.
  3. Gnomereaper Augur

There was a long complaint about that animation ten years ago, more people hated it than liked it.
  4. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Just play a Troll and swing everything with one hand
  5. Dreadmore Augur

Do people not crush things with their staves anymore? Thrusting is only one of many attacks of this useful, versatile tool!
  6. lolans Master

For all the things holy in the world, please say no to that horrible stabbing animation for 2 hand blunt weapons. :mad:
    But the idea of a toggle for those few that actually prefer the stabbing motion over the hammer/crush is a idea to consider imo. :)