23 BST LFG on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Snarkee, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Snarkee New Member

Greetings folks! Returning player hopeing to find a relaxed guild to enjoy all aspects of the game that I've missed so much.
    Recnarp likes this.
  2. Recnarp Augur

This is adorable!
  3. Razzak Elder

Its been a long while since ive actively platyed on BB but I remember Jaggedpine Defenders being a fiarly good place to hang out...maybe give them a look
  4. viphex New Member

.... not really.

I see a handful of posts like these a week, no responses. I actually want to come back to EQ, but no one responds to new players wanting a home. So I have yet to come back. This person is just looking for a place to be and you're demeaning them.
  5. Starla Elder

Oh good grief :rolleyes: I go to newb areas often and see folks grouped and not all of them are following each other in a line up either. Granted it is not 1999 again but groups do still exsist and NOT just as a rare spawn always. I am glad to see there are folks who are positive who are in game such as the orginal poster. :)
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

7. Tachyon Augur

I've done some looking around over the past month and Vox seems to be the most populated when it comes to new players leveling their way up and willing to group along the way. You do have to be proactive by asking in zone and sometimes dealing with a bit of sarcasm, but there are some great guilds scattered around. I'd suggest checking the in game boards in the guild hall in PoK.