2018 anniversary and HH

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bobsmith, Jan 26, 2018.

1. smash Augur

So basically you want something #2 where many people cannot do if harder than RoS T2.
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

+1
  3. Bigstomp Augur

I want a new boot ornament, that makes my current ones look tiny.
    Oh, and 255, 43, 255 colour
    Bobsmith likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

NO!
    This content is in for such a short time it should be completable by all. And while Fell Foliage is their current view of T1, I'd hate to think what their view of T3 would be. :rolleyes:

If on the other hand it was a permanent addition I could change my mind.
    Spellfire and Tatanka like this.
  5. Tucoh Augur

I understand that a lot of people wouldn't like #2 on my wishlist.

A good compromise would be that HH CoM is T1 difficulty with T1 loot, and HH Karnor's Castle is T2++ difficulty with T2 loot. Both drop neat and new flavor items, both are required for Hunter achievement that gives something cool and universally usable.
    Bobsmith likes this.
  6. fortuneteller Augur

Think that T1 is prob as hard as the T2, when thinking on effects. So think it also impossble for most. (cactus, cats, scorpions, drakes)
    And they will also not make 2 HH for 1 anniv, it might happen if it was 20 year, but otherwise no.
  7. Bobsmith Augur

I personally hope if it is new it is hard. Revamp Trak raid wasnt really hard. Revamp seb not hard. I love the CoM t1 idea and KC t2.5-3 ish idea. I really do like Absorized Raids that make you think and have to give it your all. #AirItOut #Therangersknowme
    Tucoh and Sancus like this.