2 Bind Points...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ishvah, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Ishvah Elder

Is this a bug? I did /char and it said my bind points were Lfay and BB. How can I have 2 bind points?
  2. Jagerlizard New Member

This is functioning as intended...
    1. is your Origin AA ability... unlocked at lvl 5
    2. you soul bind spot
  3. Ishvah Elder

Not true, It says origin location is in Kaladim
    then on another line says Bind point: Lesser Faydark, Butcherblock Mountains
  4. Dunaden New Member

Your home city and origin location are Kaladim, but your original bind point for your level 1 character was in the Butcherblock Mountains, which is what that line is showing, your current bind point and your first bind point.
  5. Arrk Augur

I believe the original bind point is stored for times when your character is stuck in some kind of instance, and you can't log in.

You then select home from the character screen, and it takes you to the original bind if I am not mistaken.
  6. Ishvah Elder

Well, return home also takes me to my origin location in kaladim. the first bind point makes sense as i am a dwarf and i think the original bind point was in bb... Just doesn't make any sense as to why there is a second bind point lol
  7. Machen New Member

The second bind point is for characters with the secondary recall aa.

You can just ignore it for a long while to come on the progression servers.
  8. Keldaria Elder

Its part of a new feature they are adding to the servers. The second bind point is for your Evil Twin that will constantly follow you around and try to thwart your adventures. They come complete with evil beard.. well unless you have a beard, in which case you are the evil twin and you must find and thwart the good twin before he wins at everquest.
  9. Kolani Augur

Where do you go to when you die?