1st Stream, Sunday Raids

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leigo, May 26, 2019.

1. Leigo You come here often?

Takes about 6min to get going.. afk went longer then i thought it would. Check it out Here
  2. Leigo You come here often?

Working on the settings, anyone have any feedback on lag etc? Using OBS 64bit
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Is it possible to stream 1080 and allow user to playback according to what their bandwidth and equipment can sustain?
  4. Sancus Augur

I was raiding last night so couldn't watch it in real time, but I checked out the VoD's a bit. Is it possible to stream at a higher resolution than 720p? It looks like you play at a notably higher one, so can't really read anything on the UI at 720. If not (for lag reasons or w/e) that's fine, but that's the primary feedback I'd give.

Thanks for streaming!
  5. Leigo You come here often?

yeah, I'm working on the settings.. My main monitor is 4k so, I'm increasing it until i find one that is more clear, tho idk if it will let me stream at 4k
    Sancus likes this.
  6. Leigo You come here often?

ran a test earlier today.. pretty sure it's just the software I'm using that doesn't like streaming in 4k.. I tried my 1080p monitor and it was super clear.. so I might change up to that for future streams
  7. Leigo You come here often?

8. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

definitely improving. Keep it up. People do enjoy these streams.
  9. Leigo You come here often?

starting a live stream at 1080p in about 20 min
    https://www.twitch.tv/guilrot
  10. Leigo You come here often?

11. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Looks great! Dog stream mascot 4TW.
  12. Leigo You come here often?

lol had to censor out those "private" channels.. so y'all get to see my pup instead :)