19th Anniversary Tasks (bonus)- lacking credit for Collectors Case from Pieces is Pieces Task

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Reddinia, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Reddinia New Member

Not getting achievement credit for Deep Caverns Collector's Case from Pieces is Pieces 19th Anniversary Task. I have completed task a few times during previous years and I have the actual task showing as completed but after getting the bonus item it is NOT giving me credit as completing that bonus part. I have the item in my bank so I have the Collector's Case but the achievement is NOT showing as completed in my list.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

That doesn't check for "completion" but ownership, which means it has to be in inventory, pick it up. The other way this works is if its like hero's forge you have to have all the items in inventory at the same time to complete else if you put it away you no longer "own" it so it unchecks.
  3. Polariz New Member

I just completed this Quest "Pieces is Pieces" 3/19/2024 for the 3rd time. It is Not giving the Bonus item of the Dark Caverns Collector's Case. I have done this quest 3 times with the same results. I have done a Bug report and turned in a petition.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

You have to have the case in inventory, it will only remain checked while it is in inventory until you fully complete the achievement by having all 4 items in inventory at the same time. This does not work off completing the task.
  5. Gialana Augur

This bug report is talking about achievement credit for acquiring the case, but it sounds like you're having trouble getting the item. According to a comment on EQResource (https://special.eqresource.com/piecesispieces.php), you need to complete Pieces is Pieces once. Then pick up the bag by the quest-giver, get all 10 drops again, and combine the 10 items in the bag. I'm not sure if you need to have the quest for the mobs to drop the items, though.
    Riou likes this.
  6. Tserstrahd New Member

19th anniversary items don't seem to update properly. I got the Lost Wayfarer's Tent on 4 of my people this year and achieve isnt showing. Collector's case i got last year is showing tho.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

It only shows checked while its in inventory until you get all 4 items in inventory and it completes.