19th anni (Formal Dinner Party)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mythicsteel, May 1, 2019.

1. Mythicsteel New Member

This mission did not complete at the end with step missing,

Step: Accuse the murder by stating there class.

Usually when this happens the party gave the wrong class, this is not the case.
    4 items added up with only monk on all 4, the items was link to the guild before hand.
    the pie which was infront of the monk was handed in with 4 items.

and Monk by himself went active.

The say text also confirm that the right links from the NPC was clicked correctly, and the bedroom which is were the pie was at, on the middle of the bed, monk(pie infront at main table of), (no miss clicks there)

This was on Fiona Vie 2.45 central time completed.

No chest, no completion, anyone else having this bug issue before we run it again later?

There is no customer service in this game so no bug nor petition filed, most that played long enough know, neither is addressed anymore, just a repeated statement.

So my main reason for posting is for any players that is having the same issue as to not waste time with another run until patch?
  2. Conq Augur

Last time I ran this for a guildie (2ish weeks ago?), I had to talk to the NPC after the last NPC was defeated and then the chest spawned with the paste. Separately, I had a different guildie just complete this successfully this last weekend. So, working as of then, on Tunare anyway.
    Conq
  3. Nifty Slacker Augur

I did it last week, it worked fine. However, I didn't take the food off the dinner table. We actually took it off the floor and gave that one to the dude. Also, all my petitions get answered. This game does have customer service.
  4. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

I have run this mission dozens of times for guild mates and never had a problem. the chest spawns after you kill the last mob and then talk with the NPC.
  5. Kidiani Journeyman

Taking the food off the table I thought was part of the exploit when it first came out and why they made that not work. Need food from one of the rooms designated.

Edit: People in my guild have ran it easily 20+ times for different people this year and the only fail I know of is when they said the wrong room, which is known to mess up chest spawn.
  6. john5 Lorekeeper

I have a 100% success rate with turning in food from a room and not from the table, about 6 runs total.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

I have a 100% sucess rate doing it and I have never once used the food from the rooms, ALWAYS from the table.
  8. Tucoh Augur

I'm 7/7 on this quest this anniversary season, though I'm always nervous when I click the room / class!

Have to run it two more times this week.

9. Thunderkiks Augur

Probably a stupid question but did you hail the NPC after you killed the monk? That is the final step which updates the task and pops the chest on the table.

I have easily ran this task 50 times between last year and this year with no issues. Doesn't matter which food you give them either. I'm a perfectionist and grab both the food off the floor of the room the murder occured in as well as off the table to make sure they match.
  10. Nifty Slacker Augur

I did it again today with the help of my bard friend. Still working.
  11. Duder Augur

You didn't hail at the end, works flawlessly if done right, in every instance where people from my guild have said it was bugged I have went through everything they did and the found out that they did something wrong.