17th Anniversary starting on Wednesday this week still?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

See https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...re-is-our-weekly-content.225774/#post-3309731

15th Anniversary - Plane of War Mission, Starts 02/24/2016 00:00; Ends 04/06/2016 23:00.
    16th Anniversary, Starts 03/16/2016 00:00; Ends 04/27/2016 23:00.
    Brew Day, Starts 03/16/2016 00:00; Ends 03/30/2016 23:00.
    Bristlebane Day, Starts 03/23/2016 00:00; Ends 04/06/2016 23:00.
    14th-15th Anniversary, Starts 04/13/2016 00:00; Ends 05/25/2016 23:00.
    5th-13th Anniversary, Starts 04/27/2016 00:00; Ends 06/08/2016 23:00.

Is this still the schedule?
    Are there any new 17th anniversary events?
    If so when will they start?
    Zandy, Kravitz and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Still same schedule yes, there is no 17th anniversary alert in system atm, so if it is happening it wont until at least after march patch
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks Riou, I can start running the PoW missions on Wednesday and try and get the right augs on the right chars this time. :)
    Faana likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

can we get an update from the Dev's on when fabled are going to be starting and Anniv quests .. also will there be a 17th anniv this year ? thanks.. my subs are about to come due .. I can tell ya one thing if there is no anniv this year not sure if i'll be resubbing my accounts .. I look forward to anniv all year .. fabled not so much but i still like to run thru qeynos and see fabled fippy :p
  5. Xanathol Augur

Would love more race / class combos. From the beginning, I always wanted my SK to be a Barbarian. :(
    DirtyGurtie and Arcainos like this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Dude......weak. Don't try and spread the scourge of male Barbarianism any further than its already gotten.

You're terrible and should feel terrible.
    Faana likes this.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Faana likes this.
  8. Xanathol Augur

LOL My 'image' there was James Earl Jone's Set character in Conan the Barbarian.
  9. Zamiam Augur

I know thats what it says . but we have not heard anything about it no alerts poping up or communication on the forums accept from what that old post was on .. I mean if it starts tomorrow ?? and doesnt fabled usually start before the 15th anniv ? did last year iirc ..
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

It is normal these days for the Daybreak announcement of events to either be on the day it begins or a day or two after it begins. That is one reason why we were so happy that Prathun gave us a list: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...re-is-our-weekly-content.225774/#post-3309731
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

This happens when a male Barbarian attempts to become a shadowknight:

[IMG]

/veto only begins to scratch the surface!
    Faana and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

Parts of this schedule may change. We'll keep you updated as we go through all of the events for the year.

The Plane of War Mission, War Games, is still scheduled to start tomorrow.

The team is working on this now, and we plan to have something new for players in March. Once we're ready to announce this, we'll certainly let players know what's new for our 17th anniversary :)

Fabled are tied to the event for 5th-13th Anniversary events. These won't start before the date of our anniversary.

--

I'm excited about what the team has planned this year for the 17th anniversary, but it's not time for us to share the specifics of the new content that's being added for this year yet. Stay tuned!
    Sokon, Yinla, Faana and 5 others like this.
  13. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

New content for the 17th anniversary! YAY! Thanks for the info Roshen & I look forward to hearing more details when you can share them with us.
    Fanra likes this.
  14. Xanathol Augur

But...but... what about my Barbarian SK?
  15. Zamiam Augur

@ Roshen , Hey thanks for the Update .. appreciate the communication.. and thanks for the info on the New 17th anniv stuff :p Like i said this is the part of year i look forward to the most .. thank you Dev Team..
  16. Geri_Petrovna Augur

about an hour ago, was the in-game alert for plane of war.
  17. Arcainos Augur

Lore issues aside, I actually feel the same (about the SK barb).
    Xanathol likes this.
  18. Arcainos Augur

Any new veteran rewards by chance?
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

There are no plans to add additional veteran rewards to the game.
  20. Zamiam Augur

I dislike this post :(