120 max AA Rogue lf raiding guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zigz, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Zigz New Member

Hello, I've raided in EQ from classic through TSS back in the day, collecting server firsts on Stromm (now Luclin). I've recently come back to the game, and have caught up (mostly). I'm now looking for a raiding guild that fits my schedule.I am nearly full auged, and farm for them each day. I have my 2.0 and actively chase other useful clickies.

I am/have been a hardcore raider in multiple other MMO's. I know what needs to go in to get something good out. Just looking to come back home to EQ now.

I'm not able to be on until 8:30pm ish EST, which seems to be a sticking point with how early most guilds start, but if showing up a little late isn't a problem, then I'm okay with that. I'm also open to transferring servers in order to find a good fit.

The best place to reach me is Discord, at Tykho#7970. I do not check these forums all that often.

Thanks for looking.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Curious, which guild were you in on Stromm? I was also there.
  3. Zigz New Member

Hey there. I was in Final Door/Final Horizon.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

I was in Cypher until they disbanded during Gates of Discord. #RIP
    Also in Lost Sock Patrol, Decerto Verum, Kalmah, Vermilion Skies all before the Final Door days, and I quit playing on Stromm before OoW released.