115 Mage looking for the right fit

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Runcible, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Runcible Journeyman

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 115 Mage currently residing on Vox. I'm a returned player (over the past 4 months) who originally played from 1999 to 2004. My toon is modestly outfitted with 8 ToV Ice Encrusted items, the Supplicants Earring of Rallos Zek (currently working on bloodying), a golden sage's earring and the rest snowbound. I have 20566 aa's allocated and just shy of 189K mana. I've completed the ToV merc quests and have ToFS keys up to floor 5. I have around 250 to 290 in most major tradeskills (Jewelcrafting, Smithing, Fishing, Baking, Tailoring).

Since coming back I've spent 100% of my time learning the toon and progressing through the ToV expansion, all via molo. I've pretty much reached the limit of my molo progression (aside from farming AAs which I still am somewhat lacking in) and am looking to join a guild who has players also looking to progress through ToV quests. Would obviously be happy to help any guild I join with raids, but hardcore raiding isn't my main objective.

Really am just looking for a home that I can make some new friends while helping others and myself through the ToV quest content. I have no ties to Vox however I do enjoy the relaxed nature of the server and the lack of serious competition for resources.

I live on the east coast of the US, but with my current work obligations (or lack thereof), I typically play M - W during the late morning and early afternoon (while the wife is at work) and then again from 1130PM to 2AM most nights.

Would love to hear from you if you think I would be a good fit for your guild.

Thanks all and take care.

Dyspaire - Vox