105 Druid - lost!

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Adeus, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Adeus Journeyman

Greetings,

I recently leveled a box Druid to 105! The problem I am facing is that, as a returning player I didn't have the means to purchase spells incrementally to get an idea of the kind of things to use when reaching max level, and with limited funds I don't want to purchase blindly, so I was hoping to get a wee bit of advice!

I have had a look through the forums and threads to see if this had already been spelled out, but not seeing a definitive list for;
    • Buffs?
    • Healing?
    • DPS?
    Any veteran Druids out there that can shed light on their loadaouts?

Thanks!
  2. Drewie Augur

Buffs : Shieldstone Skin (HP, AC, Mana regen), Mask of the Copsetender (self buff), Spirit if the Faithful (HP Regen), Daggerspur Bulwark (DS), Mammoth Strength (also a SHM buff)
    Heals : Panavida (regular, slow heal with instant recast), Adrenaline Torrent (faster), Resurgence (even faster), Survival of the Serendipitous (emergency, only when low HP), Lunasoothe (group heal)
    DPS : Nature's Fiery Wraith (fire DD + DoT), Horde of Aculeids (magic DoT), Storm Strike (AA), Frostweave Aura, and you can add a few DD in between if you have enough mana
    And don't forget the powerful druid debuffs, Blessing of Ro (fire, AA), Blizzard Breath (cold, resist debuff), Moonlight Frost (cold, Atk debuff)

This should be a good start.
  3. Scorrpio Augur

If you had capacity to box level a druid to 105, you definitely should be able to run quests for lvl 101-105 Rk II spells (or is the druid account FTP ?)
  4. Adeus Journeyman

That is great, thank you Drewie!

The box Druid is fully subbed.
  5. Kianara Lorekeeper

I agree with Drewie on everything except the DPS choices. Use your dots if you plan on tanking, especially NFW (HUGE aggro, and not very efficient mana vs dmg ratio). Otherwise if you're grouping, I use Anabatic Roar, Katabatic Roar, Dichotomic Winds (or Roar of Kolos), and Remote Sunflash for my DPS set (along with Storm Strike AA)
  6. Adeus Journeyman

Brilliant, I do appreciate the advice/guidance!
  7. Pootle Elder