100 Rogue Looking for Guild 7.5k aa's

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Syreno, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Syreno New Member

Currently on the Rathe server. Unfortunately the guild I am currently in raids Euro times. I would like to raid but not looking for a mandatioy raid guild. At the same time, I would prefer a non raiding guild that has a good player base to facilitate finding groups as opposed to a non-mandatory raiding guild that frowns upon the peeps that don't or can't raid. (I am in a non-mandatory raid guild, but it is difficult to find a guild group due to not being a raider.) I'm not sure if there is such a thing as what I am looking for but please pm @ rearview.rathe if so. Willing to server xfer if need be but would prefer to stay on Rathe as my girlfriend is there (100 shammy). Thx!
  2. Syreno New Member

I appreciate the offers that I have been receiving, but my Shammy GF is unable to raid. It's pretty bad the majority of tells are asking me if she can join and raid and I'll be allowed to join as her friend lol. Other notes, maxed in all trades except research and back when I was a full time raider, I would make it in the top 10 parsing consistently. (granted this was back when HoT was released)