100-105 exp grind

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by teecee, Dec 2, 2014.

1. teecee New Member

I am looking for a good zone to grind from 100-105. Has anyone found a decent place yet? I run my own dps group of BL,Mage,Sham,Wiz,Ranger,and healer merc.
  2. Feradach Augur

Gribble HAs seem to be popular...
  3. Crystilla Augur

I can't vouch for it directly myself as I did a mix of things, but if you're looking for 1 specific zone only, I know someone in guild who did most of 101-105 in Argin Hiz (he six boxed so no mercs).

The CoF HA's still do give 9-16% a level depending which you do so if you're looking for variety, that's a secondary option to what you requested.
  4. drkoli Augur

thuliasaur and the HA there or combine dredge
    Sancus likes this.
  5. mage101 Elder

why grind? do the new content.
    partisan/mercenary/hunter will have you max before you finish expansion progression.
    you could camp the new gear/ac augs as an alternative if you like just killing things.
    code-zero and Dibab like this.
  6. Dibab Augur

this 100% i was 105 on 10/31. Doing nothing but grinding in new content and doing progression.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

Thuliasaur or Combine Dredge HA.

ETA: Oops, drkoli beat me to it. :)
  8. Nudia Augur

This was a lot more viable at release than it is now. It's difficult to find these groups if you don't have friends willing to go back and help consistently.

I leveled fairly quickly returning post-release by doing the 4 daily HAs (or as many as I could). I got in excess of half a level a day from them if I did nothing else and the time investment is reasonable. If you're looking to power more than 1.5-2 hours a day towards it, the HAs and (if you can find groups) progression mentioned above are decent supplements.
  9. Zantor Augur

any of the T3 zones really and yeah doing progression and hunter will get you 105 just doing them. But the T3 HA's are going to grind in, especially Combine Dredge, tons of mobs in there.
  10. CaptAmazing Augur

Yup, get yourself to T3 and camp chests for your army. You'll go 100 to 105 getting them all and maybe 106 before you have 5.
  11. MysticOne Augur

I would not do these HA's - Argin-Hiz, Twk - Remember the Dead, Captn Russel Cooper -any, Bixie - Espionage starts at home. Very likely you will the broken versions.
  12. Snowman Augur

the Thul HA and the group mission are both great exp
  13. Ravengloome Augur

Yeh I had The espionage starts at home broken version today.

Some of their Choices for HA Hot zone quests make me go lolwut.