1 krono for UI help (need p99 ui on TLP)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fepy, May 15, 2017.

1. Fepy New Member

so I need someone to help me get the duxa ui (p99) working on TLP phin agnarr etc. The other UI's like vert seem to work but the duxa one that looks good doesn't.
  2. Kicking Snake Lorekeeper

You can do duxa or sparxx, i recommend sparxx ui. You put it in your add-ons folder and then click load ui under options menu display. Im not at my computer but check out sparxx the duxa isn't so great.
  3. Fepy New Member

yeah I know that much. I got the vert ui working on phini server but the duxa one looks better(it just loads default when i load it tho)- I have a screenshot (it uses the old spell icons+big rectangle gems) and also big HP/mana number+bar
  4. Machentoo Augur

So, post a screenshot.
  5. Fepy New Member

https://gyazo.com/cfa18f3ce8c4fbf1f8fba62ef2b9f909

I took out all names to protect the stream I saw it on (the guy was playing on p99)
    but I know this type of ui is possible on live because the vert one is similar and it works.

I put a green circle on the important parts of the ui:
  6. Arrk Augur

Looks a lot like Vert with a cleaner feel on some of the items...

Nice design..
  7. andross77 Elder

so quick question: how do i get SPARXX UI? I went to EQ Interface and when i click on download for SPARXX it says "specified file not found". I registered with the site but no one has ever got back to me. I have been able to download literally every other UI from that website but SPARXX is behind some registry wall or something. Anyone that can email/dropbox/host it for me? Or is that site admin still there?
  8. Kembal New Member

http://imgur.com/6xUyzAQ

This is what I put together with parts from Vert and Duxa. The spell gems don't click correctly though and you have to click to the far left.

I'm having a hard time fixing the buff windows though.
  9. Tevez Augur

I have a similar issue with this as well. When I try and download Sparx it tells me I dont have permission to do so even though im registered to eqinterface and have been able to download other UIs. If you figure out a solution would be great if you could let me know. I'll keep at it and see if I can get something to work.
  10. Febb Augur

11. Imdyin New Member

I'm getting the same errors trying to download it, anyone know why? I'm signed up/logged in.
  12. andross77 Elder

13. Fepy New Member

yeah I mean the duxa xp bar looks nicer but I guess I will just use sparxxx (spell names + overall decent)
  14. Tevez Augur

Still getting this msg :(

You do not have permission to access this file or page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. You do not have permissions to download this file.
    2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's file or comment, or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the File Category Rules.
    3. If you are trying to upload, download, or post a comment, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  15. Gemini Syringes Augur

Hey guys, you need to download Sparxx from the version links section, NOT the button at the top right--which is totally where I thought it should be at first as well.
  16. andross77 Elder

Both of those weren't working for me for the longest time. I have no idea why but i clicked the link in this thread and then clicked the big download button in the top right and it worked the firs time. My guess is the site admins finally got around to approving me after like a month or so wait. I didn't get any email confirmation though so that is just a guess.

But before there was NO WAY i could get SPARXX to download from that website. Every other UI downloaded just fine except SPARXX. I think Tevez is just stuck where I was and if he hasn't tried to register on the site, he should now and eventually the website admins will get him approved. My guess anyways....
  17. Tevez Augur

I registered last week but i guess the admins havent put it through yet. I dont get why sparkxx has that restriction while all the other UI's ive tried can download without hassle.
  18. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

19. Fepy New Member

I think sparxx is gonna be the only way we can go forward. It does have bag slots in one of the menus, and it does show XP even if its an ugly orange bar...

but hey we have spell rectangles with names and hp/mana amounts!
  20. Ecks520 New Member

How do you setup DUXA UI with Agnarr? I have EQ FTP on Steam and I tried to download everything into steamapps>Common> EverquestFTP and it works but when I try to /loadskin duxaui or /loadskin then select duxaUI it doesn't do anything.