1 growing raiding guild on Vulak. Tired of trash talk / behavior on Fippy ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kukgrol, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Kukgrol Elder

Related to another thread about the state of Fippy:

Vulak has 1 active raiding guild. We have seen a big increase in people rolling here, and people joining our guild, Kuk Clan.

It seems the 2 servers are finally evolving the way they should have been set up - Fippy seems to be attracting the 'cut throat' raiding type, and Vulak, the active raiding, but casual mindset.

We welcome anyone that is getting tired of being recruited to join a hard core raiding guild, or tired of the drama life on Fippy (or elsewhere) to roll here on Vulak and join us.

We actively raid 5x a week. We have a great group of players, who enjoy working with each other. We're progressing nicely, and have a great environment. There's no epeen measuring going on, and if there is, to be blunt, our guild removes anyone that participates. To quote something covered with every new member before joining:

We're a family friendly guild. We don't condone KSing, camp stealing, or trash talking / profanity in open channels. There are plenty of other guilds on other servers for that.

We've completed the raid tasks for MMM raids and will start raiding it in a couple weeks. We're raiding Solteris, and occasionally go back to older content for a change of pace. We'll do the occasional Anguish run when we have a few guildies looking for their 2.0 globes. We raid from 7pm-10pm east, so no super long, fall asleep at keyboard type raids.
    We run 54 toon raids most nights, with a good amount of boxes in that mix. But we're happy to leave out boxes for live players.

We won't have any new expansions coming out for at least 6 months, probably more. So you have plenty of time to catch up as we progress forward.

We welcome both new and returning players of any level. You'll have a bit to catch up if rolling new toons, but, with mercenaries and auto grant AAs it doesn't take long at all.
    Ready to enjoy EQ without the drama ?

-Kukgrol
    <Kuk Clan>
    Vulak Aerr
  2. oisjafoij Augur

Don't know why you're obsessed with fippy, there is no drama or trash talk outside thingtoo who will be banned eventually like he was prior. If you want any sort of interaction with any other human while playing eq vulak is not the place for you.
  3. PicoTB New Member

I like Vulak just fine.

Anyway, Kukgrul, do you do the raids for Old Man Mckenzie? My characters are all 80 or so, and I like doing those dailies but would like to be raid flagged for them as well. Could be a good way for people new to the server to get some decent gear once they are 80ish.
  4. Kukgrol Elder

oisjafoij you're clearly not playing here on Vulak or in our guild. We have people online nearly 24x7, and most of the day in Teamspeak too. We raid 5x a week with 45-54 toons in raid. Yes a lot of boxes, but a good number of people too. Not the least concerned about Fippy, we play here, it has nothing to do with us. But, someone else, as I mentioned in my post, commented on the state of Fippy. My post here, is a response to that, without hijacking the thread. I'm showing people that enjoy a different playstyle than the prevailing one there, there is a choice to keep enjoying progression server play, with great people, in an enjoyable environment.

Pico - We will have access to OMM raids soon. We are raiding Solteris, and have completed all raid requirements for MMM, we just need a couple more lockout rotations to get everyone flagged. Once we get a total of 7 targets dead between those 2 zones, we'll be able to do OMM raids. That is next on our agenda ;)

So you have time to level up and join us.
  5. PicoTB New Member

Thanks, that would be great!
  6. Spinetwist New Member

Whats the minimum requirements? thinking about starting a fresh toon over there to join yall
  7. MabbuFippy Journeyman

Stop trying to over-dramatize the state of affairs on Fippy. You're so transparent, and even if thats intentional just stop. Stop trying to make it seem like Fippy is a war-zone that no human being could possibly ever want to consider playing on just for the explicit intent to recruit more people to a guild you so vainly named after yourself, on a server with zero economy, zero community, which has no chance at ever seeing it progress further unless SoE hands you expansion unlocks as if had. Playing on you're server is like playing Single player Everquest. Tell people what its really like playing there and tell them of all of the struggles equally between all of the praise of Vulak your spouting.
  8. shirozen Journeyman

mabbu you're so transparent to the fact you don't matter nor does anyone pay attention to your posts unless it further makes people laugh at you hack-bu.

You have a family remember no time to play games and shouldn't have time to post 5 sentences on a game you don't have time to play. Lol you care so much about this game which you aren't even a blip on the radar in. Now thank me for making you not ignorant to this fact, you're welcome~
  9. MabbuFippy Journeyman

You're losing your edge Ubon. Needs improvement.
  10. Kukgrol Elder

We have no minimum requirements to join the guild, only to raid. You'd be welcome to join us even at level 1. To raid, you'd need level 80 for older raids, and level 85 for the newer stuff. But along the way you'll get to know people and have some companionship in /gu as you catch up.

If you're open to different classes take a look at our website kukclan.guildportal.com. It lists the ones in high demand, and the ones in low demand. We're open to almost anything, but people that fill in the high demand ones make the biggest impact and see the most return on their time on raids.

Looking forward to meeting you in game. We raid 7-10pm east, thats a safe time to catch someone in game to chat and get invited.
  11. Lupah New Member

KUK!

Hey whats up man, long time no talkie! Been a long time since ive been on Vulak. Glad to see you guys doing well from last year!

Imma log my butt in tonight on Vulak to say hi =) Mabey start another char there and casually play with ya guys. Hopefully Mogarath, Lastdefence, Ganwien still playing?
  12. Protocol Dragon Defender

Long time, no see Kukgrol! I'm happy to see you guys are still kicking it on Vulak and I hope you all keep the server progressing.

-Zaide
  13. Kukgrol Elder

Hey great to hear from you Zaide ! Been a long time. Yep, we're still at it, and thriving. If you ever need a change of scenery we're here ;)

Lupah glad to see you make a new toon and join ! Always nice when old friends return.
  14. Trevalon Augur

Kuk, you ALMOST got me to resub to play on Vulak - I just cant afford to activate 6 accounts right now to be able to level/play on Vulak.

Sad, cause a part of me wants to play EQ again...
  15. Kukgrol Elder

So do what most are doing now - activate 3, and have 3 mercs fill in your 6 man group. Then you have 3 for raiding. Just make 1 a healer for your trio so you still have him on raids ;)

Between mercs and auto grant AAs, OMMs, it really is easy mode to catch up now. We're seeing so many new people with that combination coming up.
  16. Sheaffer Augur

Do you guys have any former members of Dead Halfling Society?
  17. Kukgrol Elder

Well when I asked in /gu Pedari, a ranger been around a long time, said yep he was. Not sure who else, that's going way back ;)

-Edit - Oh he said he was Laroo back then.
  18. lightedone New Member

I have been looking to come back to EQ and I see yall need Enchanters :) I will be downloading this today when I get home from work and roll a DE Enchanter. I will send a in game tell when I am set up.
  19. Kukgrol Elder

Great looking forward to it. Yes, enchanter is probably the class we could use most of all at this point !
    We raid tonight. Best time to catch us in game is anytime after about 6:30pm east. Others will be around before then, but I probably won't be on myself until then.
  20. jeskola pheerie

woah heh, who were you in DHS Sheaffer? This is the same Sheaffer from LOB right?