0-box server..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hirbow, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Rotlust Augur

completely no box would be the dream. all the other stuff not so much.

why do people continue to play the same content on p99 for years and years in droves? no box cancer. it would be a VERY popular server.
  2. Scorrpio Augur

To hell it would.
    /ooc offering $100 (PayPal) for FBSS.
    Accipiter and code-zero like this.
  3. Moranis Augur

True - perhaps I should have said "It would be the best possible chance at getting everyone to 0 at start".
  4. Fraggly Augur

I don't see how this is any different than what goes on around here. To put it in your own words, what you want is to repeat the "same content for years and years" with a new server each year, while squelching out any other server types from ever existing.

I'm sure you wouldn't be back here next year asking for a brand new 0-box server. :rolleyes: Would be nice if they went 0-box, lock at velious. I'm sure it would keep the 0-boxers satisfied eternally.

It would be interesting to see if a 0-box server locked at TSS would be nearly as populated as P99, I certainly don't think it would be. If not, then it really just comes down to the era of the game. 0-box being policed through what amounts to spyware on your PC being force installed is a small perk.