No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ysu9, Apr 14, 2024.

1. OldTimeEQ1 Augur

Shh! There are guilds on TLPs doing 25 year old content who consider themselves top-end, cutting-edge and competitive and do split raids! Don't tell them their "raid strats" were actually discovered by real top-end guilds back in the day, and is all over the internet!

Demetri likes this.
  2. AzzlannOG Elder

Why leave OW loot on the table?
  3. CdeezNotes Augur

Whoosh
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  4. Gutznmutz New Member

Same 4 loser chads hating on FTE. 99% of the peeps who played on Oakwynd approve of FTE.
    Search and Rescue and Zansobar like this.
  5. Fizon Augur

Oakwynd FTE worked because no one played it. Oakwynd didn't have a single recurring big guild
  6. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Is that bad? It has its own guilds. Who cares if its not Faceless?
    Demetri likes this.
  7. AzzlannOG Elder

FTE and RI I think battled a little bit. you are correct that it was not as popluated as other servers though, and that made FTE mechanic seem like it was ok.
  8. CdeezNotes Augur

Recurring guilds are ofttimes the most toxic, self-centered, and egotistic guilds in the game.
  9. AzzlannOG Elder

I think that's just you projecting onto people you dont really know. every guild has toxic people.
    Celatusp99 and Fizon like this.
  10. Fizon Augur

There's 10 to 15 recurring guilds that arnt faceless
    Demetri likes this.
  11. Celatusp99 Augur

True I'm in one and we're not all that toxic. Who cares what the open world guilds do. Let them burn out on targets that spawn endlessly and needlessly fast. Anything that matters in instanced anyway. If you do aoc stuff you will be bis by the end of the xpac just like they are.
    Demetri likes this.
  12. SnapVine Augur

FTE wasn't bad. It worked well. A lot of people liked it
  13. SnapVine Augur

We don't need Teek. Mischief still has random loot for those who want it
    Demetri likes this.
  14. Celatusp99 Augur

it was bad and people did not like it thats why its not moving forward on new servers,
  15. AzzlannOG Elder

When you say a lot of people liked it do you mean you and a few of your friends?
  16. Tyranthraxus Grognard

17. Tachyon Augur

no such thing as a top end guilds since instanced raids, no one cares
  18. AzzlannOG Elder

I don't know about all that. There is still OW content to fight over. Also guild that finish instanced content first, and then split it the most and acquire the most gear for their members would be considered higher end.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Mischief launched in 2021, it is about time for a new one. If you are lucky you and they recycle FTE you may see a repeat of FTE in 2 years time.
    Doze likes this.
  20. SnapVine Augur

you'd know better than me, you reply to every single person who mentions it.