Producer’s Letter April 2024

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Shay Apprentice

Hm. I'll have to google what "relaxed true box" is.
    Also, I'm guessing I won't get my iksar's name lol. (It's Teek :p)
  2. Atomos Augur

Can you explain how having Kunark launch is going to make the server any different for you if you only want to play in Classic zones during that time?
  3. pipo Lorekeeper

Well, no boxing again. Maybe next year...
    dwiguslowater likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Requests for Tormak and Teek

Please make these available for 1 month from 22nd May, I feel these anniversary items should be available on the anniversary servers.

Also please consider releasing POP and LDoN together or giving us 2 - 4 weeks of POP and then releasing LDoN. LDoN doesn't have much in the way of raid content and opening LDoN early gives the casual players who do not raid more choice of where they can EXP. Players will still get plenty of time to raid PoP before GoD unlocks. I also request that you do something with the four level 70 expansions so players aren't at the same level for quite so many months.

I would also like to request Teek has a bonus of some kind to exp, to give a nod to Mr Teek himself that the server is named after.

Klokk, Skuz, Barton-Vox and 1 other person like this.
  5. HerdingCats Journeyman

+1 for adding exp bonus to Teek. We love the game. We don't love the slow grind.
  6. Iove Elder

So why 25th must be different? 4 week of classic not hurt ppl who like fast progression or later expansions start, but make classics fun happy!
    OldSalty likes this.
  7. Ecos New Member

I am grateful for Kunark at launch.
  8. Tachyon Augur

how do you get the heroic character?
  9. Xhieron Elder

Very happy about Teek. I think a lot of us wish we'd stuck it out on Mischief, and some of us didn't even get to play it at all. Unfortunately I tend to agree that Tormax is probably DOA--not because it's a bad ruleset, but just because the Mischief ruleset is the best they've implemented by a mile. I'm not sure any alternative we've seen so far could realistically compete with it. All the same, I imagine there may be some folks who just want to play with the 2000 EQ loot tables they know, and Mischief, for all its novelty, isn't that.

Now back to the perennial question: WTF do I play?!
  10. Tachyon Augur

time to play both for me!
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to have an all access account. Do you have that?
  12. Tachyon Augur

yes i do, two of them... is it server limited?
  13. Risiko Augur

Well son of a.../sigh why did you have to go and create a ruleset that I can't say no to?!?!?!!!??!!

Mischief ruleset + Kunark start + Personas + No FTE ..... sigh... why... why do you hate me so much that you create a ruleset that brings me back to this addiction?!?!!!1!! UGH!

Ok I will be streaming this on my Twitch and YouTube.

@jchen Can we make this the last good TLP please? You're killing me. I'm old... I need rest and all my poop socks have holes in them.

If you want free advertising on my Twitter, unblock @PharoneTheGnome that a previous community manager did years ago to be spiteful. Just saying...
    Doze, Yinla, Marton and 3 others like this.
  14. Kunfo Augur

Thank you for the Teek rule set, devs! Absolutely nailed it this year. Can't wait!
  15. Tachyon Augur

i will follow... have always enjoyed your posts
    Risiko likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is per account. So if you use it on one server then you would need to delete that one (remove all the bayle marks and plat first) to make another one on a different server.

If you have 2 accounts then each account should have gotten one.

On your sign in screen where your list of characters are there is a line that says "Heroic" and how many.
  17. Tachyon Augur

thanks!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  18. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I live fulltime in my travel trailer, and I have a solar set up. My power consumption is renewable moving forward, but I get your point. For me it's just as much about actual space to put them and additional monitors if I went with a mini-PC. Since Oakwynd's launch, I've had two active accounts running. My play account, and my tunnel/bazaar account. They could have had me on the hook for at least one more, if they had just given up on the failed experiment of True Box. I'm sure there are plenty of others like me.
  19. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Why exactly do you not like FTE?
  20. xxar Augur

Two servers with the same rule set , 1 FTE and other not FTE... the problem is solved.
    Darrowin likes this.