Who stole the tradeskill containers at Dogle's bank?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Braelyn, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Braelyn New Member

Who stole the stationary tradeskill containers at small bank on Antonius Bayle??
    Why would you put an oven or a forge into your pocket?
    Why leave the fire behind? [IMG]
    CrazyLarth, KarmaKitty and Yinla like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Theres a reported texture issue, you can still interact with them just they are invisible.
  3. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

When are these bugs going to get fixed.
  5. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

[IMG]
    Hobs and Flatchy like this.
  6. Sheebea Augur

Yeah, happened to me the other day too.Forgot what I did,(camped?) but they came back and I was able to do my TS.
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I think if you zone out and back in, they self fix. A lot of weird things like that lately.. when I have a few charactors on, one will see funky ornaments, others do not. Zoning and those others do.. ones that did do not.

If they don't fix it, or aren't going to... I hope they sell the game. I don't believe it is being cared for properly.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think the more people there are in the zone, the harder it is to "fix" the issue.

I've had weapons and hat ornaments disappear in the lobby when there are 100+ characters, then have them show up when zoning into the GH, then have them disappear again when zoning into LI with 50 or 60 people.
  9. KarmaKitty Augur

Now, that is a great April fools prank. Make all the TS containers invisible.
    Iven and Nennius like this.
  10. Iven the Lunatic

Bristlebane must live in San Diego. 365 days a year for the UI.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

That is awesome , I am sorry I missed that.