<Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by HicksSelos, Jan 26, 2024.

1. HicksSelos Elder

<Democracy Manifest> Is a semi-casual EU time zone (daytime US) raiding guild on the new 25th anniversary TLP server due in May 2024

Lets be honest - even though we don't know the ruleset/release date yet, we'll all be playing on it. So why not come join up with experienced leaders and have fun while you play!

Our core will consist of people experienced with running and leading successful guilds in the past but no longer want to no life the game. Speaking of my own background - I have extensive knowledge of the game from classic through to Lauriens Song.

The aim is to be a semi-casual raiding guild, but to clear all content in a timely and efficient manner.
    No race for server firsts etc
    Being casual, there is no RA requirements to bid on loot - we all play other games and have other commitments to raid 5 nights a week.
    Raid nights are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 7pmGMT/8pmCET start - Our aim woul dbe to bring this down to 2 nights a week if content allows, leaving the 3rd night for previous expansion content/epic fights/Ring wars (lol) etc.
    We don't aim to be a huge guild, however we would much rather split raids than have people sit out.
    Raiding should be a focused environment - chatter etc during raids is fine, but if the RL is explaining please listen
    Keying/Flagging will be organised by the guild leadership to try to ensure no one gets left behind.
    You are required to be in discord during raids, but don't have to talk if you don't want to

Loot will be done on a dkp basis with some loot restrictions in place (Blade of carnage for example would be warrior prio)
    Loot should only be won if you plan to use it - We don't allow our members to win loot then sell for krono.

No drama; If you cause or start it you'll most likely not be around for long.

All experience levels welcome!

While we've not got any system in place for boxes yet, boxing on raids will be allowed but we may look at limiting it to 2 per raid (This is still to be discussed)

Interested in being a part or just want to ask questions etc? Join our Discord
    https://discord.gg/gpPafWsYcx
    internalprime8 likes this.
  2. HicksSelos Elder

Bumping! Some good folks in the discord now having some good discussions - Feel free to join in, and lets make this happen :)
  3. Protagonist Tank

Is this the same Hicks from EQB on Aradune?
  4. HicksSelos Elder

The same - just looking to be a lot more chilled and relaxed on the new TLP :)
  5. HicksSelos Elder

"For the 25th Anniversary, we'll be bringing back our most popular TLP rulesets. I'll leave it there for now." -Jenn Chan

Good time to join the discord and start getting planned ahead of the launch of the new TLPs!
  6. Kuldiin Journeyman

Can we stop letting Hicks name the Euro guilds please? - Penda
  7. HicksSelos Elder

Dont you enjoy a succulent chinese meal?! :)
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You guys planning on starting on Teek?
  9. HicksSelos Elder

We'll see what servers are when they announce the ruleset :) were quite looking forward to this!
    Still plenty time for people to join in the conversations, say hellos etc!

Also still on the lookout for 1 or 2 people to assist with the running of the guild - Raid leading, loot, dkp, recruitment etc

PM me on Discord - Spunge1
  10. Basak Augur

Have you settled on a raid schedule yet?
  11. HicksSelos Elder

Just holding off for the ruleset to be announced before looking to speak to the members to see whats going to be best suited for everyone.
  12. Basak Augur

Solid. I'll keep an eye out.
  13. HicksSelos Elder

Pop into our discord bud, plenty discussions/pre organisation etc going on :)
  14. CokaRZ "Oh! they baited us"

Will be interesting if they pull out some weird ruleset and nobody plays though.

Classic for the x amount of time is not appealing to me!

Good luck with the guild!
    HicksSelos likes this.
  15. Basak Augur

I've been in the discord since the first link went up.
    HicksSelos likes this.
  16. Laberintica77 Journeyman

Hi Hicks! /wave good luck !!
    HicksSelos likes this.
  17. HicksSelos Elder

Should just come and join us!

Ah even better! :) Im terrible with names

LAB! Hope you're doing well mate, might see you around on the new TLP?
    Laberintica77 likes this.
  18. HicksSelos Elder

Discord link fixed - come join in the conversation! Ruleset announcing soon

Oh, and we actually need some actual monk mains :)
  19. HicksSelos Elder

We're going teek (Mischief rules) ! More details (Raid days/times/Loot rules) to be announced soon!

Join the discord or reach out to me for more info
  20. Fuzzbutt Elder

Just being honest here, Daybreak put absolutely no thought into the anniversary TLPs and just copy pasted old server rules, servers taken over by krono farmers. I have to say I have no interest in doing that again. I wish you luck