Does Truebox actually solve anything?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Varyk, Mar 13, 2024.

1. CdeezNotes Augur

Yes, because botters can more easily exploit casual playerbase in truebox. Is that your secret intent? Ensure your rent money remains untouched?
  2. Ddezul Augur

Projecting?
  3. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

Just saying it like it is - Everything you say, sounds like you are a multiboxer that dont want your RMT'ing to get meddled with. You are the one saying all the things that makes us believe that, so, its not really projecting anything.
  4. CdeezNotes Augur

Ironic coming from you. The person who conflate everything and uses some of the worst bad faith arguments on this thread.

I think I hit the nail on the head though. I found your intent.
    FadedshadeTLP likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Right, that's why you felt this thread was necessary. If debate isn't needed you are admitting to trolling those who prefer no Truebox. That's against the forum rules.
  6. Ddezul Augur

I didn't start this thread. Thank you mr hall monitor.
    jeskola likes this.
  7. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

But you sure are trying to derail it hard - I wonder why
  8. jeskola pheerie

NM haha good job deeznuts. Sorry but TLP won't restore your youth.
  9. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Less people using more accounts is good for them....no matter what type of math you try and apply....lmao
  10. Ddezul Augur

DBG realizes you guys are the vocal minority.

Sorry.
  11. CdeezNotes Augur

Or they realize the botters exploiting badly designed truebox configurations bring in the money when the noobs need buy krono for their glorious GEBs. But keep going, defend your rent money at all costs!

It's pretty odd coincidence that truebox goes away right around the time the botters/recyclers leave for the new yearly cycle of garbage trilogy. Those botters don't have much advantage anymore.
  12. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

So let me get this straight, YOU honestly believe that the players that play a single character are the majority and the players that box are the minority???

LMFAO
  13. FadedshadeTLP Lorekeeper

And besides, most single toon players have absolutely nothing against people who box, if they are just doing it within reason and not cheating to do it. The minority is him and his other RMT buddies
  14. Arclyte Augur

When the next TLPs launch in May, I want you to count how many single char players you see ingame

Assuming you are able to count that high.
  15. Larsen Augur

In my experience, about 75% of players don't box.
    Ddezul likes this.
  16. Draxpiss Draxis

What we really need is for Daybreak to enforce truebox rules to the fullest extent so that those of us talented enough to box the 6 characters the legit way can make a fortune. Also we need daybreak to stop purposefully letting plat dupes and various other things happen. It's their effort to keep their money coming.
    Ddezul likes this.
  17. Draxpiss Draxis

Then and only then can we actually have a good server. Daybreak purposefully creates the plat and item dupes for people to purchase more "@DBKrono". They running our of credibility though, and I think they know this so maybe for once we get a real server.
    Ddezul likes this.
  18. Zygone Journeyman

A server without any plat or item duplication issues would be terrific, however, due to the amount of money Daybreak makes when these issues happen, it's unlikely.
  19. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

In my experience 95% of all stats used in the forums are simply made up....like 75% play a single character....LMAO
  20. Ddezul Augur

yes.