It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Is there going to be an earlier release for the 25th TLP to coincide with the actual anniversary?
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  2. Eilelyen Journeyman

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on correcting old content that wasn't broken back in the day to make it easier for the TLP folks rather than put focus into making more content on the live side. Also with the extensive hours we all put into beta each year to make sure a lot of the game works as intended for everyone will there be more checks going forward to ensure we don't have disruptive issues during launch(es)?
    Strumph, Kijari, Jaguarjpalt and 11 others like this.
  3. Xyza Journeyman

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not the only one.
  4. Gigobyte Pretty Good Person

Can we get the ability to have integrated ability to send commands to multiple instances of EQ clients. (Ala, , [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], etc) I do not want to use third party programs as I do not want to risk my accounts. Something that would help boxers play the game that is integrated. Or maybe some way to turn our other accounts into “mercs”.

I would like to know why can we not attempt instances or raids without 3 characters (or 6 characters), why can it not be 1 character for group instances, and 3 characters for raids.

Can you switch marketplace items more often or even have more items in the marketplace. More mounts, more familiars, more illusions, actually have merc contracts, lots more hero forge items.
    Marope, Kentrobarta90, Dre. and 4 others like this.
  5. zylle Robot Death Monkey

Could we get more familiars in marketplace please, especially pet illusion capable/metamorph ones? I've done a direwolf totem of spirit and named it, but I'd like to be able to apply the same illusion to my actual pet and run around with a pair of them, named, somehow. (My familiar wolf is named after a departed doggo of mine, and would like to do the same for another.)
  6. Cadira Augur

Are you guys ever going to upgrade Reaver's Bargain and introduce Champion's Oath?
    Jaguarjpalt, Exuo, Fenthen and 6 others like this.
  7. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

What do we want?! Vah Shir Wizards! When do we want them? Sometime in the next four quarters! (What? We can be reasonable with our demands here.)
  8. Brickhaus Augur

Two questions:

1. Was the number of missions in LS (2) just a product of the time available (lack of resources for more) or do you anticipate that being the new normal for expansions?

2. We have not have a Tier 1 mission since the ToV expansion ... every mission since has been Tier 2. Is this on purpose or just a coincidence? Will we see any Tier 1 missions in future expansions?
  9. kbreezy New Member

Can you guys remove the mobs that path around Shadeweaver's Tangle PoK port in?
  10. ArronJerd New Member

Lower the number of group members for certain content form 3 to 2. I am not the target demographic for this game (I like to solo) and as such there are whole sections of the game I, a paying client, can not access. Alternatively the ability to have 2 mercenaries active, even if there is an in-game purchase for it, would also alleviate this problem.

Is there any chance that either of these would be possible?
    KarmaKitty, Marope, Dre. and 4 others like this.
  11. Vaarsuvius Apprentice

Are we ever going to see old/unused spell lines be discontinued and replaced with new spell lines. New as in not upgrades to existing spells, but actually new? The last expansion that introduced new spell lines was Empires of Kunark in 2016, EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Are we ever going to see new AA abilities. New as in not upgrades to existing AAs, but actually new? The last expansion that introduced new AA lines (aside from the Berserker ones just announced, and the fix for proc nerf one) was Empires of Kunark in 2016, EIGHT YEARS AGO.

These systems are DYING with no new development.
  12. sadistic New Member

Would it be possible to implement the scaling of a raid based on the number of players? Later era TLPs really struggle to keep up with 54 man raids. Or even possibly reduce raid sizes to a smaller number than 54
  13. sadistic New Member

Any plans to expand the size of the dev team? Or allow the option for developers to work remotely from outside of California?
    Kalipto, Vetis, mercury890 and 13 others like this.
  14. Gnomie Denser than most

Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many down-sides? As it stands, there aren't really many benefits to Personas over a standard alt.
    Kalipto, Vetis, Risiko and 12 others like this.
  15. Ozadar Elder

When will you fix the new UI to open bags in front of the Inventory window, the main reason your new UI has not been fully adopted by players? Seems like a simple fix with high reward.

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
  16. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?
  17. Salinae Old Cranky member

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?
  18. Khorden Journeyman

Recently you all have been doing a great job of updating and polishing the old, crusty parts of the game (stuff like UI engine, 64-bit client, DX11 port, etc.). This latest expansion introduced a lot of really well done NPC models. Has any thought been given to updating character models?

The Luclin models were rushed and totally missed what makes the classic ones feel so special. It'd be nice to have new models but ones done with the time and care they deserve. Specially if the classic models were used as inspiration. I know it'd mean a whole new armor/gear system but it'd be an easier way to add cloaks and hoods. Those two items are probably two of the longest standing requests by players in EQ. So really you kill 3 birds with 1 stone.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

Is there a chance of getting a dual invis potion? Perhaps player made.
  20. Zairus New Member

If you were a coconut tree, which Hawaiian island would you be on and why?

Thank you for your time and attention to this.
    Jaguarjpalt, jiri_, Rolaque and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.