Yelinak can no longer make TLP potions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dizdemona, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

Why were the tlp only potions removed from alchemy crafting after the last expansion drop last week? Are we not a tlp?
  2. Brickhaus Augur

The "TLP only" potions are actually Era Only potions and TLP will age out of them (except frozen ones like Agnarr). Yelinak must have hit the magic expansion for the switchover.
  3. Herf Augur

Wow. As an Agnarr player and thus one used to being d**ked by DP, this is a whole new level of d'ing that I wouldn't have anticipated :).

We can see the recipes for the later pots (which we cannot make due to missing ingredients) on Agnarr; are they more expensive than the previous generation?
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Calm down. There has always been a TS revamp at GoD and then at PoR, Yelinak just got to PoR. Agnarr isn't touching either of those expansions.

There are some recipes that are going to be available up to PoP.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/alchemy-potion-restrictions-changes.249827/
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Yes, Yelinak just hit the PoR revamp. I don't know what it displays in game, but as far as I had figured "TLP Only" was a player site designation, not a DB designation which has no relation.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  6. Herf Augur

In Agnarr recipes for both the post Pop potions and the PoP potions show up when you use the medicine sack. However the post PoP items can't be made because some of the ingredients aren't in game. I can't see why they'd bother to take out the old potions when the new ones suddenly become in era.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Read the link for the recipes unlocked up to PoP. There could have been mistakes made with recipe/ingredient availability, or just known and ignored.

There is and has always been a revamp unlocked at PoR, this list is what is only available pre-PoR, everything else is still available. Yelink has hit PoR unlock so these are no longer available. Nothing has changed with any of the other ones, and the post-PoR are the recipes to use now.
    https://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/r...emy&sub=oldworld&sb=item&menustr=080010700000