Persona

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranor, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Ranor Lorekeeper

Is there a way to delete a alternate persona once you create it?
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Marton Augur

Ranor and Fenthen like this.
  3. Ranor Lorekeeper

4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Alternate Personas: Once you're here, you're here forever.
    Ranor and KushallaFV like this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Really, why would there be a way to do that?

Every char will be allowed to create personas of each class. So, the persona doesn't prevent you from creating other class personas. You wouldn't delete it to get the name you really want, because the persona has the base char name, and can't be changed. If you wanted a different race? Well, there are potions to do that, aren't there?

Pretty much, if you don't want to play the persona, don't. But deleting it really doesn't accomplish anything.
  6. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

I think you have the wrong idea with Personas.

There's only 3 slots with the base edition of LS, 5 with Collector's, 7 in Premium and FnF. Individual
    slots cost 1500 Daybreak Dollars.

If you use a Heroic Token, then there's no way to recover that token from an unwanted character.
    Kaenneth and Ranor like this.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Ah, OK, I guess that would be the one reason one might want to delete a persona.
  8. Iuwene Augur

At the moment deleting a persona would also (probably) get rid of the problems that people who created one currently experience.

On the other hand I assume deleting one would be quite difficult codewise and might lead to even worse bugs.

Loosing achievements, equipment and AA come to mind here.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

I can just imagine the customer service nightmare that would happen if people started "accidentally" deleting their all/all gear they were sharing on personas.
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Burdi Augur

Yes, justt delete the character!