Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Swiss, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Disapointed Lorekeeper

I took 4 toons in, and burned the boss to death, the aura popped at 1% and i opened chest as soon as named was dead, got /ach for the 3 toons that weren't the one tanking the mob.
  2. Spazu Journeyman

Ive not seen anyone get multiple people an achievement on the same run, but i will test that momentarily with some luck
  3. Spazu Journeyman

Beat giant down to low %, stunned as soon as the aura went out, opened chest before failure - only person that got the achievement was the first person to zone in.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Swiss Augur

All work arounds are good but this is clearly bugged and should be fixed to award to the entire group.
    Fenthen and Allayna like this.
  5. Galarian Elder

Three attempts I tried three different task leaders, they each ended up getting it on completion - once a rogue, once an enchanter and once me tanking as paladin. I *think* the enchanter never zoned in first on his achievement, and I hailed as a paladin to start each time and opened the chest each time. Left myself tanking the boss each time while everyone ran to kill archers and then back to finish the hero. I'll try a fourth different task leader tonight and see how that goes, but unless it's a super lucky coincidence (and I apologize for misinformation on my part if it actually was a coincidence), only the task lead is getting it. Haven't seen whether anyone stated the task leader thing.
    Spacemonkey555 likes this.
  6. Swiss Augur

I always request on the same character and have gotten it on different characters(1 per run) when boxing by having them just zone in first. It may all be random luck but seems to be working for me so far.

Please can we get the base bug looked into?
    Fenthen and Galarian like this.
  7. Galarian Elder

Okay that is good to know then, thank you. I was hoping it wasn't the case but it is. I'm gonna try a fourth time tonight just for science. If the fourth task leader gets it then I'm going to Vegas!
  8. Galarian Elder

Just did the hero with a fourth task leader who didn't have the achievement, they got it and no one else did. I'm either disgustingly lucky or maybe something with this.
  9. Lianeb Augur

Stop letting the task leader zone in first
  10. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I can confirm the first one to zone into the instance gets the Plucked achievement and no one else.

Even if they are not the first one to zone in initially, if everyone zones out and the Plucked intended receiver zones back in first, they receive it.
    Galarian and Swiss like this.
  11. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

This mission still gives raid lockout timers for some lazycoding reason.
    The goblins that keep rushing the group after the mission is over, chest is open and gone, keep refreshing the 5 minute raid combat timer.
    Jack, Swiss and Allayna like this.
  12. Spacemonkey555 Augur

In a run just now everyone in group who did not have plucked got it (3 characters). Don't know if it was hotfixed or an inconsistent bug.
    Yinla and Fenthen like this.
  13. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

I can confirm this is fixed today. Someone zoned in first with the intention of getting it, and others all got it as well.
    Yinla and Spacemonkey555 like this.
  14. SteamFox Augur

Also got it 4x this morning.
    Yinla and Fenthen like this.
  15. Swiss Augur

It appears to be back to the normal first to zone in only, maybe the servers restarting rolled back the fix with the patch or something?
    Nizard likes this.
  16. Soulbanshee Augur

Its possible that if you OT the boss at 100% then kill the 4 archers that multiple people will get the ach, but if the archers live and trigger then only the first person that zones in will get awarded on success.
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

Thats how we first did it, but I didnt get the chieve.
  18. Swiss Augur

Just did that strategy tonight and it's back to 1/6 getting the success message.
  19. Conq Augur

Flagged 4x people in group on Monday. Wed and Thurs back to flagging one (who zoned in first) and none (of 5 who were never hit by auras.)
    Conq
  20. Soulbanshee Augur

Yeah I had misread the spam when I wrote that, I have all ach going to 1 window so the 2 lines from 1 person had looked like 2 people because I did not look close enough.
    Swiss likes this.