Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blastoff, Aug 14, 2022.

1. HuggyBear Journeyman

Bruhhhhhh transitions look and feel amazing now great job.
    Blastoff likes this.
  2. topple good idea generator

Being able to drop off wishlist items is great. Now let’s hope I remember to do that so I don’t win stuff I don’t need. I only got so many torsos.
  3. Vitaez Journeyman

I am a raid leader for one of the top if not the top TLP guilds game wide, and we swapped from opendkp to RaidBuilder. Our DKP has done less adjustments, spent less time, with less stress than they have in the past two+ years of opendkp. The developer of this tool is more responsive, cares more, and doesn't make excuses for mistakes like openDKP does.

Give this a shot, and you will be surprised and your DKP team will thank you!
  4. coltongrundy Augur

i never even heard of you
  5. Vitaez Journeyman

Oh, I forgot to mention. It is Free vs the $20 USD from openDKP :)
  6. Vitaez Journeyman

ok, great. This is a MMO and tons play this old game.
  7. Blastoff Augur

Bidding out 500 items at once with no lag felt good.
    Critt likes this.
  8. Nira New Member

Amazing system. Got my gear with auto bidders set up days ago. No more babying auctions while people bid at 1 second to go again and again.
  9. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Blast, you've always seemed really mellow about RB. Shy, even.

Unnecessarily so, as using it has been great. Not only is it better than opendkp in every way that I can think of, it literally is saving all of us the most important thing we have. **Time**
    Critt and Blastoff like this.
  10. Blastoff Augur

I just finished a new feature I am calling Picks. This is a new guild mode intended for small mans that want to handle a large amount of loot quickly without dealing with dkp. You can set the pick order and then picks happen top down, with the bottom pick picking twice and then working back up from the bottom until first pick then also picks twice. In keeping with the maximum automation philosophy, members can set priorities for their picks to tell Raid Builder which item to try and pick first, second, third, etc. Once leadership presses the start button, RB will resolve as many picks as possible until it runs into a member who does not have a priority set. When that member sets a priority, pick resolution will continue again until it hits someone without a pick priority. When there are multiple copies of an item, and the one you have a priority set for is picked, the priority will get moved to the next identical item. Set only one priority for an item if you want one of that item, set two if you want two of that item, and so on. There is no limit on auction duration and the items are available to be picked until picked or deleted.

Picks mode also comes with the linked guilds feature for all guild types. This allows guilds to set a password and allows other guilds to access their sale history. After a guild has set a password, another guild can enter the guild name and password (both case sensitive) that they wish to see the most recent sale data for. In GDKP / DKP these stats will appear underneath the current past sale data on the my auctions tab. Picks mode gets rid of the my auctions tab and stats will be seen on the pick auctions tab.
  11. Blastoff Augur

Here's a picks mode video.

12. Blastoff Augur

Don't miss the chance to bid out hundreds of items at once lag free with auto bidders, item filtering, and a wish list. With DKP, gDKP, picks mode, open and closed bidding I've got all the free trade needs covered. Save your guild hundreds of hours of wasted time each month!