I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blufords, Nov 18, 2023.

1. FranktheBank Augur

Are you considering autoclicking keyboard macros software? Just really having a mash key + assit button will do like 85% of the work at lvl 100+
  2. jeskola pheerie

Video proof or didn't happen, you also need to be just in underwear for realism or OP won't buy it.
    Appren, OldTimeEQ1 and Cuzon like this.
  3. jeskola pheerie

Why do all box setup pics look like serial killer crash pads with a folding table and blank walls?
    FranktheBank likes this.
  4. Cuzon Elder

LMAO I am almost considering making that video for you.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

The venn diagram of 6 boxers and lazy fatties is a circle.
    MileyVyrus, OldTimeEQ1 and jeskola like this.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Lots of defensive replies, still no actual videos.

It's fine, we understand why.
  7. Randomized Augur

Ah yes, because people run to the store to buy another monitor or two and extra keyboards and keypads amd set it up in a distance way on a new computer desk they just bought for this elaborate scheme to just avoid making a video of them doing exactly what the hardware they have set up would allow them to do.

Big brain energy there

I could show you my marriage certificate to your grandma and you'd deny that I even know her because you havent seen us together in person. What a hill to die on
  8. CdeezNotes Augur

I don't even 6 box (rarely 2 box), but I'd like to see you play just 1 character at an elite level in content beyond SOD.
  9. FranktheBank Augur

Rude.
  10. TLP Addict Augur

Nerve hit, what a massive overreaction.
  11. FranktheBank Augur

This is why arguing with stupid people is bad.
    "Post a video"
    Posts Video
    "No that doesn't count."
    "Why not?"
    "Cuz it's damaging to my argument"

"Man, why doesn't anyone post a video?"
  12. Randomized Augur

Every time you do as they ask, they add another stipulation.
    They're going to keep stacking them until we get to a point where they're asking for a video of EQ from 1994
  13. Koshk Augur

Can someone remind me why I should care what other players are doing with their EverQuest?
  14. Chuuk Augur

I think I wrote keystroke broadcasting, but anything that amplifies your ability to click more buttons than your (presumably) 10 fingers can manage would count, in my mind.
    I agree, it's all about clicking fast enough on every character...so if you broadcast keys, or just setup a keyboard that can auto-click them for you, same concept. Very hard to accomplish this without something to click buttons for you.
  15. Trevalon Augur

I actually think the OP has a point. It is funny to see the mass boxers (and by mass I basically mean 4+ as most can box 3 efficiently, after 3 it becomes much harder for people).

Even your video shows you clearly are using broadcasting Frank. Your characters all attack/cast at the exact same moment. Whether its legal or not doesn't matter as it wasn't the point the OP was making. In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter as long as your not using the program that cant be named or EQB... but It was a funny experiment by OP to see if anyone actually 6 boxes effectively without using SOME software to broadcast.
    jiri_ and TLP Addict like this.
  16. TLP Addict Augur

Why would you think a video that only shows your head and shoulders would prove or disprove anything?

For somebody that likes to talk down to everybody else you sure can be dense at times.
  17. TLP Addict Augur

Yes lot's of salt in the replies but still no demonstration, sure nobody is obligated to prove anything.

18. TLP Addict Augur

Here's my video proving I can do a double front flip legit.

19. ForumNugget Journeyman

At first, I didn't really care about the thread one way or another. But, the more I read, the funnier it got.

Frankdabank: *posts a video with a camera angle highlighting his emerging dome*
    Also Frankdabank: "I have a without a shadow of a doubt conquered the insignificant trilobites who dare oppose me and proven once and for all the mastery of my argument and gaming skills. Who else dares to combat me?"
  20. FranktheBank Augur

Incorrect. Just shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Hilarious coming from someone too dense to properly evaluate a video.

Accurate.
    jeskola likes this.