When is OMM going to be fixed on Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Valox_Tz, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Valox_Tz Journeyman

The Old Man McKenzie missions are bugged and do not give rewards to those completing them on Mischief server. These few months of Seeds of Destruction are the only time we get to enjoy this content and it's currently broken. Is there a fix intended?
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

3. Mithra Augur

Sucks cause we were doing this daily, better content than SoD! Now we cant do any cause if you get 10 broken rewards you also cant claim any Overseer quests
  4. CdeezNotes Augur

It's definitely not better content. It's horrible vanilla EQ
  5. Mithra Augur

and SoD is boring nothing to do garbage
    WeCameWeConquered likes this.
  6. Chopsuey Augur

SoD has some of the most rewarding solo/group content. Would love to hear your idea of not boring content, although you say you enjoy doing OMM's so mind numbingly easy 2 actions per minute gameplay might be it?
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Underfoot group content is >>>> SoD. SoD is doing a bunch of pointless tasks for almost no reward, do it 15-20 times to get a bauble that isn't worth anything in a few months (on TLP).
  8. Chopsuey Augur

How many items are worth anything in a few months (on TLP)? With that mindset nothing is worth doing. The augs are pretty nice though. Iksar illusions, achievements. They are finally putting the quest in Everquest with these expansions. I look forward to UF, but we (Mischief) aren't there yet.
  9. FranktheBank Augur

Why would you do UF content when HOT is easier and drops better loot? Better skip HoT loot because VoA raid currency is gonna be baller. Why even do VoA when you can just do RoF?

See how stupid your train of thought is?
  10. CdeezNotes Augur

Yeah...nah bruh. I play and grind my char to play my char, not hide in a shroud playing the most dry, boring content in the game (vanilla).

SoD has fantastic content to do of modernized EQ that has some nostalgia due to the different rifts you play in
  11. wade_watts Augur

Great for you. When is OMM going to be fixed on Mischief?
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Maybe the next patch? As the bug post I linked indicates it has been confirmed and it is just a matter of fixing it.
    jeskola likes this.
  13. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Did you miss the "(on TLP)" part?

90% of the missions in SoD give almost no experience. The rewards are mostly not used at all either. The expansion lasts 3 months. You can tank anything, even zek bros, etc with crystallos gear. On a non-mischief loot rules server, the visible gear is a pita to deal with. Bank some opal quad a's and get a full set of cultural the first week underfoot drops.

I'd rather grind exp to max aa in minimal time than waste it on the mess that is SoD quest arcs.

Its also a boring easy expansion. At least, even nerfed, underfoot is more interesting group content.
  14. jeskola pheerie

SHUT UP and stop making sense Waring! We are supposed to hate you and we are trying to argue about what we individually find fun, not the actual post topic!
  15. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

"just a matter of fixing it"

lol

Triggered spawns in Umbral Plains - all versions - were missing for 19 months. The issue was known when the expansion was in BETA and went live.

19 months while Umbral Plains was NEW expansion content, old zone content AND instanced content.

Consider not holding your breath.
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have already confirmed that there is a bug that is impacting multiple servers which means it is on their list to fix.
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

as was the UP issue was my point.

It was "confirmed" the whole time.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Got a link to the confirmed bug report that was open for 19 months on the issue?
  19. SnapVine Augur

Got an ETA for the fix being discussed here?
  20. Waring_McMarrin Augur

If there was an ETA the devs would have posted it in the bug that I linked to and they have confirmed as an issue.